Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Country Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Country Nigeria (352 Views)

15 Incredible Facts About The Country Nigeria (independent Youtube Video) / This Is A True Reality Of Our Dear Country (nigeria) / My Country, Nigeria By: Ademola Ridwan Abiodun (hon. Ara) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Country Nigeria by olubantylove(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nelson Mandela once said "Sport has the power to unite the world". I got to understand the meaning of those words yesterday. The match between Nigeria and Iceland yesterday explained the true meaning of UNITY. The moment the first goal was scored, I saw the joy, happiness, unity, love amidst the people in the viewing centre.. Everyone hugging one another not minding *the class*, *the tribes* even the country woes too. It got to a time i could not celebrate the goal again and i just felt like crying, you know why? Because i saw the real Nigeria Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, Tafawa Balewa and others fought for. Imagine how everybody in the country felt yesterday, am sure it wasn't only in my viewing centre that we celebrated and embrace one another, it was all over Nigeria, the Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, young, old, men, women, children, even the ladies that doesn't love football joined in the celebration. This is exactly what the first stanza of the National Anthem we sing emphasize that " we are One nation bound in freedom peace and unity". So therefore let us put aside our differences and our tribes or where we are from. Lets us embrace peace and unity. This is Nigeria and We are Nigerians. I stand with one Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria
#Gracias
Re: The Country Nigeria by evy800(f): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: The Country Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
A waste land , a dump and a worthless country

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2018 Result Is Out | Check Waec Result Online Here / Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge 2018 For Nigerians / IMSU Aspirants & Direct Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.