Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son As He Turns 30 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son As He Turns 30 Today (479 Views)

'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son As He Turns 30 Today by 5Ebiscoo: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Veteran actress Joke Silva has shared a rare photo of her son who turns 30 today to celebrate him.

The actress penned a sweet birthday message for him writing;

@beeingjacobs 30 years ago we were given a gift…YOU..Olusoji Oludotun,Afolabi, Ayodeji ,Modupe….I remember so clearly the day you were born…now you are 30…strong purposeful…careing…as you begin this new season…God guide you and guard you…increase you on all sides…make you even more aware that He is Good Good Father…and grant you that peace that passeth all understanding. Happy birthday precious one…have a great day and a glorious year ahead

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/joke-silva-celebrates-her-son-as-he.html

(1) (Reply)

Rnb Singer Keyshia Cole Announces She’s Pregnant With Her Second Child (photos) / Olu Jacob Son Olusoji Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend.see Photo Below. / Emma Stone Biography News Facts Lifestyle Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.