Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. (2990 Views)

See How To Download And Save Youtube Online Videos / How To Download Facebook Video And Save It To Your Phone Gallery / How To Save Video From Facebook To Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by AdaAde(f): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Is it possible to save YouTube videos to phone gallery?. If it's possible, kindly teach me how to go about it.
Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by AdaAde(f): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
For Android download any of these apps

KeepVid
Snaptube
InsTube
VidMate
YT3
NewPipe

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by delishpot: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't understand the phone gallery part but if you are looking to download YT videos on your phone get the Tubemate app and you are good to go. That is what I use.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by overdrive(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Simply type Ss before the web address and voilĂ  it saves immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by Kylekent59: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
AdaAde:
Is it possible to save YouTube videos to phone gallery?. If it's possible, kindly teach me how to go about it.

it is possible. when the video starts playing pause it and go back to the address.
make it look like this:
ssyoutube.............. and enter the link. when it loads a link would appear then you choose. we have 720,360,144, audio with no volume and so on

so you choose the one you want.
am gona share some pic.

or you can add me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by AdaAde(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kylekent59:

it is possible. when the video starts playing pause it and go back to the address.
make it look like this:
ssyoutube.............. and enter the link. when it loads a link would appear then you choose. we have 720,360,144, audio with no volume and so on

so you choose the one you want.
am gona share some pic.

or you can add me on whatsapp

Thanks so much
Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by Kylekent59: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
AdaAde:

Thanks so much

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by abc115: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by MrCork: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
AdaAde:

^^^kaiiii. .see booooobsi. .sweery can I drink u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by Tlyon(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
If ss doesn't work for you try pp(don't edit has you would have using ss were u gat erase the m.) eg m.youtubepp.com/....
Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by comisolution: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
a simple search on google >[url]comisolution.pro[/url], paste your link, download the videos with multiple faculty like with sound, no sound,1280 p or more resolution, and many more versions

Re: How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. by Akposkiz: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yes download yt

(1) (Reply)

Sell All Your Gift Cards Steam Wallet, Amazon,googleplay,ebay, Saphora,etc / 10 Of The Worst Ship Disasters Ever / Not Receiving OTP From Opay. See How To Receive It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.