Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife (491 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife by dominzy(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Super Eagles unequaled World Cup most noteworthy goal scorer with four goals, Ahmed Musa, has devoted his Friday man of the match honor to his better half.

The stunning winger who just came back to his parent club, Leicester City following an advance spell at CSKA Moscow in January made this known in a meeting after the amusement on Friday

Speaking, Musa stated, "Truly, I devote this honor to the adoration for my life, my lovely spouse, who has been extremely steady amid my good and bad times. She is a genuine spouse."

He proceeded to welcome the fans for their adoration and support previously, amid and after the amusement. We owe them a considerable measure.

"I simply wish to welcome the fans that continued droning my name and impelled me to do what I did against Iceland.

"It was difficult however I'm enchanted the fans continued pushing us until the point that we could get the crucial objectives. I truly value them since they influenced me to feel particularly at home and loose," said Musa.

The previous Kano Pillars star who had some point about quit the National Team because of an apparent disregard from the Technical Crew yet his execution and objectives that helped the Super Eagles crush Iceland and anchored their initial three focuses in the on-going Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup would have pretty much anchored him a beginning shirt against Argentina on Tuesday.

Source: http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2018/06/musa-ahmed-dedicates-man-of-match-award.html?m=1
Re: Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife by odiereke(m): 3:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Good talk, but I think he should have began d talk by first dedicating the award to his teammates then added others to it, because it was a joint effort from members of the team

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife by Observer007(m): 3:56am On Jun 24, 2018
odiereke:
Good talk, but I think he should have began d talk by first dedicating the award to his teammates then added others to it, because it was a joint effort from members of the team

Absolutely spot on.

However, he may have been caught up in the excitement and all.
I personally can forgive him for this slip. He made millions of Nigerians happy and proud on Friday.
Re: Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife by hollandis(f): 4:59am On Jun 24, 2018
odiereke:

Did you listen to his post match analysis with the media ?
I bet you didn't that's why you are spewing rubbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Video:south Korea 2-0 Germany All Goals And Highlights / Morocco : First Country To Report Referees To Fifa / Today Sure Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.