Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide (22898 Views)

Verified A D V C A S H Account Needed / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / UK COMPANY REGISTRATION in 2days ( Get USA/UK business accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 4:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Get more information on our services by visiting our Website @ https://sertifiedconsult.com/business-registration/

WE ARE OFFERING 5% DISCOUNT ON EVERY REGISTRATION THIS JANUARY

Or Contact Us on

Whatsapp: 07055596468
Phone call: 08166870931

Follow Us on our Social Media Handle
Instagram @sertified_consult
Twitter @sertified15
Facebook @sertifiedconsult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2018
You can't miss this
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Contact us now
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Grab this awesome opportunity now
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by whiteybankz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
What's your price
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
whiteybankz:
What's your price
25k sir.

3 Likes

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Your business start up kit brought to you for a token, grab this opportunity noww
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 1:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Call us now
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
simba01:
Contact us now for this rare opportunity...

What do you charge for an LLC? What are the variables?

How long does it take?

Do I have to be in the country to do this?

Do you have solid references that you can provide?

If any Nairalander has done an LLC with this username please let me hear your feedback.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
So sorry for the late response...
We charge 55k including free logo and business card design, duration is 2 weeks, we can process for anyone from anywhere in the world, would you mind pictures of certificates we have processed for d week or for the month?

Also name reservation is free, all you have to do is send us the name of your company, we will reserve it and send you proof. Thank you.
EgunMogaji:

What do you charge for an LLC? What are the variables?

How long does it take?

Do I have to be in the country to do this?

Do you have solid references that you can provide?

If any Nairalander has done an LLC with this username please let me hear your feedback.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Call us now

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
These are some of the business name and limited liability registrations we processed recently, you can confirm that with the dates you see there. We are the real deal guys, contact us now.

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
More

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
We are now coming with a mouth watering offer of free, standard, top notch logo and business card designs... You can't miss this rare opportunity guys.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
simba01:
So sorry for the late response...
We charge 55k including free logo and business card design, duration is 2 weeks, we can process for anyone from anywhere in the world, would you mind pictures of certificates we have processed for d week or for the month?

Also name reservation is free, all you have to do is send us the name of your company, we will reserve it and send you proof. Thank you.

How many shares is that for?

When do I pay?
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Lovely morning sir,
How many shares is that for = 1m share capital

When do I pay? = You pay after name approval.

Logo and business card designs start along registration, thank you.
EgunMogaji:

How many shares is that for?

When do I pay?
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2018
simba01:
Lovely morning sir,
How many shares is that for = 1m share capital

When do I pay? = You pay after name approval.

Logo and business card designs start along registration, thank you.

Thank you for patiently answering my questions.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Sure sir, we'll be expecting your call.
EgunMogaji:

Thank you for patiently answering my questions.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Grabbing this awesome opportunity is like killing two birds with one stone.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Making your business legal by registering it and giving that business value by branding it is what you need, contact us to do that for you at a GO for a token.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by abdulrazat(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Good day. How do we talk business on Whatsapp? Warm regards
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Awesome day to you sir, so sorry for the late response, kindly reach us on whatsapp via either of these numbers > 08167325108 or 07066636099 < as seen on the flyer
abdulrazat:
Good day. How do we talk business on Whatsapp? Warm regards

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2018
It only takes the MOVE to jump start your business, take that bold step, copy either of the numbers ( 08167325108 or 07066636099) to your dialer, call any or save any and send a whatsapp chat let's join you make that MOVE.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
People are already taking the bull by the horn by grabbing this awesome opportunity, don't be left behind.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
I know your fingers are itching to make that call, don't fight it.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Beautiful morning guys, hope Y'all had a wonderful night rest. We're getting a lot of calls from people who want to get their businesses registered, we've kicked off registration and branding process for some who believed in us and also believe that real people still exist online from Nigeria. It's not easy doing business online, sending cash to someone you've not seen in person cos of scam, it's very understandable, that's why we are not offended when some still call and get cold feet. Soon we'll be done with clients that contacted us from this platform and present proof, I hope by then we'll be able to convince you that you have nothing to fear. Please do have a blissful day, Thank you.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by nevplus(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2018
where do you base, I mean your location

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / FOREX: Naira Appreciates Against Dollar, Gains ₦‎80 / FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.