Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France (1097 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Koranga: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2018
The former beauty queen, ambassador of Nigeria to a Spain and Nigeria's Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation who is currently on a vacation tour of the French Riviera with her daughter took to her Facebook page to share these beautiful pictures of their holiday at Cannes, Cap d'Antibes and Juan les Pins, popularly referred to as the Baie des Milliardaires or Billionaires Bay. Cannes, renowned for its film festival, prestigious hotels, restaurants and boulevard jam packed with exclusive designer stores is one of the favourite social hubs of the jetset all over the world.

Here are some pix from her Facebook page.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Koranga: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2018
More pix

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Koranga: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2018
More pix from her FB page

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Koranga: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2018
More pix

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by sinaj(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Sexy momma kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Foxxybrown: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Fine woman. After all these years still looking cool

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by SIMPLYkush: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2018
The best Milf in naija, wow, it would be great if i stuck my dick inside where ojukwu and ffk had drilled oil before
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by frankly01: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Foxxybrown:
Fine woman. After all these years still looking cool

Always looking classy.
Have seen her once passing through MMI Airport
Tall, elegant, beautiful and had passersby transfixed.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Daremee: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Koranga:
The former beauty queen, ambassador of Nigeria to a Spain and Nigeria's Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation who is currently on a vacation tour of the French Riviera with her daughter took to her Facebook page to share these beautiful pictures of their holiday at Cannes, Cap d'Antibes and Juan les Pins, popularly referred to as the Baie des Milliardaires or Billionaires Bay. Cannes, renowned for its film festival, prestigious hotels, restaurants and boulevard jam packed with exclusive designer stores is one of the favourite social hubs of the jetset all over the world.

Cool.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by sunnysunny69(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by manu1: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2018
I love dis. Slay mama

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by akosanwafo: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Koranga:

Waiting to collect my own blessing for ma hustle. I go reach Cannes one day

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by yabatown: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
frankly01:

Always looking classy.
Have seen her once passing through MMI Airport
Tall, elegant, beautiful and had passersby transfixed.

As far as am concerned, the best Miss Nigeria ever! Not like most of these beauty queens nowadays who even my secondary school gf fine pass. Upon that they will be forming slay queen, slaying what I don't know. This woman was a former special adviser, former ambassador and PR , and ls even a lawyer.. Beauty with brain, not like all these slay parasites whose specialty is watching see world all day and only taking a break to chop indomie and egg and reapply their lipstick.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by moupe: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2018
yabatown:

As far as am concerned, the best Miss Nigeria ever! Not like most of these beauty queens nowadays who even my secondary school gf fine pass. Upon that they will be forming slay queen, slaying what I don't know. This woman was a former special adviser, former ambassador and PR , and ls even a lawyer.. Beauty with brain, not like all these slay parasites whose specialty is watching see world all day and only taking a break to chop indomie and egg and reapply their lipstick.

Very funny. Your own sisters no dey join, abi?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by Jaquar456: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
yabatown:

I don't know why Naija girls are hooked on Zee world with all the excess drama. They want romance with all their forming upandan but ask them to provide even moral support for the guy, mba. Only interested when the going is good. When the going gets tough and the money vanishes, they will vamoose.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Cooling Off In Cannes, France by LesbianBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
sinaj:
Sexy momma kiss kiss kiss

Why are you kissing your fellow woman? Kiss me jor! Oya! kiss kiss kiss angry angry

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Celestial Members Welcome Davido To Ile -ife / Tboss Goes Topless As She Hits The Beach (Photos) / Cee-c Shuns Beard Gang Members At Falz’s Event (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.