Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Install Windows On Android Tablets - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install Windows On Android Tablets (318 Views)

How To Legally Download And Install Windows 10 For Free / How To Install Windows 11 On Unsupported Windows (8, 8.1, 10) / Semalt: A Guide For Beginners On How To Install Wordpress Plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Windows On Android Tablets by mypulus: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
While there are some Windows 10 tablets you can buy, there are even more Android based tablets that are available, and many of them even come with keyboards that let people work on them like they would on a Windows desktop or tablet. But what if you wanted to install Windows on your Android tablet? If you want to risk voiding your tablet’s warranty, there is a program called Change My Software that promises to install Windows on Android devices.

Change My Software - Install Windows on Android.
Keep in mind that this application is unsupported third-party software, and is not authorized by either Google or Microsoft. Also, your tablet may not have the hardware enabled to run Windows, even with Change My Software. In other words, you will be downloading and using this program at your own risk.
With that out of the way, here’s how to install Windows on Android tablets with Change My Software.
Note: Since you aren't actually buying a copy of Windows for this transfer, at best this is a gray area experiment. In other words, proceed with caution.
Read more:http://www.learnstuff.tk/2018/06/how-to-install-windows-on-android.html

(1) (Reply)

Tfhost Web Hosting Company got Nominated by NiRA / I Will Teach You How To Get Free $100 Facebook Ads Credits And $500 Bing Credits / Coinbase Adds Instant Trading And Increases Daily Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.