Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him (21846 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Faithway10: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Socialite and club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Pretty Mike was accused of raping a writer identified simply as Olutimehin when she was 16.

The socialite refused to speak on the issue back then, but has now broken his silence about the issue.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said;

When I saw the story, which was sent to me by a friend, I laughed. Though I have ‘retired’, my friends and people who are close to me know ladies like me a lot. I think she is just a young lady looking for attention.

I am a public figure; so, everyone knows where to find me. If you have issues with me, you can walk up to me. But to the best of my knowledge, none of such ever happened. People know I am not that kind of person.

On why he kept mute until now;

I am not a stranger to scandals. But to me, all these things are not scandals; they are just part of life. If something doesn’t bother me, I just ignore it. Different people have sent me messages, making all sorts of accusations.

I cannot address every issue because it means you are giving them attention. When you react to it, they get what they want. She (the accuser) has nothing to lose. If I make her a scapegoat, she will get the desired attention and the next person will want to be another scapegoat too. She should do whatever she wants to do; it is a free world.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/lagos-big-boy-pretty-mike-breaks-silence-over-rape-allegation-made-against-him-by-a-writer.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by faithfull18(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided At least he knows her.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Comeandcollect: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Og
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by gabazin080(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
What is fraud?
Fraud is when you get a girlfriend today and her birthday is tomorrow.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by gabazin080(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
police should investigate this guy same way
Fifa should investigate that Zambian national team
which is pretending to be Argentina at this world
cup.

15 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by gabazin080(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
I remember Messi being the best player at world cup 2014, when Ronaldo was sleeping in his bed, so y the noise now

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by abbaapple: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by bolafez(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
ok
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by gabazin080(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Welcome to Africa.
Where you will find a girl borrowing clothes from her friend to visit a guy who borrowed a room from his friend

41 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by jayjaymay(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
space bookers every where[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by bolafez(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
abbaapple:
angry
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
What does pretty Mike mean? I'm hearing it for the first time
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Christmasdon(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hu is pretty Mike.?
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Durosure(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Serious one

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by stubbornman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
beans
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by ojuikwu: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
But Fani Kayode No Rape Bianca,why Ipad Rape Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by AgentGoat: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is this guy selling dope in his club undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by ojuikwu: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
ojuikwu:
na ipad work to rape
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by twinycharis6(f): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why do I have a feeling that pretty Mike is guilty ����

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by zombieHUNTER: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
twinycharis6:
Why do I have a feeling that pretty Mike is guilty ����

Why do I have a feeling that you love me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by ozoebuka1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
ojuikwu:
i suspect obj raped her wife to death and blamed it on surgery grin

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
faithfull18:
undecided At least he knows her.

how you take pass for school :× ... he only referred to the lady with the words "her" and "accuser"... and there's no sign of familiarity in his post

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Replying her is also part of giving her attention. You should have ignored her totally
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by faithfull18(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabaIbo:

how you take pass for school :× ... he only referred to the lady with the words "her" and "accuser"... and there's no sign of familiarity in his post
There is something called reading in between the lines. From the article, he didn't deny not knowing her.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by GossipCheff(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
I don see am but y I no dey see pretty all over his face. Msg.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by bjayx: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabaIbo:
Replying her is also part of giving her attention. You should have ignored her totally

He hasn’t replied her.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by CaptainG00D: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
ojuikwu:
na ipad work to rape

The afonja gal is a cheap liar.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
faithfull18:

There is something called reading in between the lines. From the article, he didn't deny not knowing her.

Not disavowing does not equate to knowing her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic With Joe (American RNB Singer) (photo) / RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo / Regina Daniels: 'I Have Not Made Half Of The Money I Hope To Acquire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.