Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,579 members, 7,854,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him (21879 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by idonhammer: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
i am from the east,but I don't just like this guy. undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Sarkin: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Why do I have a feeling that you love me kiss kiss
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by zombieHUNTER: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Do you love me too grin
I know you do

Admit it cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Sarkin: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Do you love me too grin
I know you do

Admit it cheesy
I no dey do guys. I'm okay, thanks. Go meet lzaa
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by zombieHUNTER: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Stop sai barbering
Did you enjoy the deaths in Jos?

Let's find someone who can make things happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
twinycharis6:
Why do I have a feeling that pretty Mike is guilty ����

Because of sentiments. Even if your blood brother is falsely accused of rape you'll support the accuser because she's a female.

I don't know why there are no DNA test for rape accusers here in Africa.. Accuse someone of rape and a DNA test is conducted on you two.
If nothing is found then you face the consequences.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Sarkin: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Stop sai barbering
Did you enjoy the deaths in Jos?

Let's find someone who can make things happen
blame the useless governor.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Elder001:

Because of sentiments. Even if your blood brother is falsely accused of rape you'll support the accuser because she's a female.

I don't know why there are no DNA test for rape accusers here in Africa.. Accuse someone of rape and a DNA test is conducted on you two.
If nothing is found then you face the consequences.
you are very on point, I really appreciate your comment, I am not disputing the fact that rape does occur, but on the Other hand females use this medium to tarnish /ridicule the image of a guy whom they have a score to settle with, I just wish DNA TEST could be done in most cases so as to ascertain the actual truth in every rape cases.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
faithfull18:

There is something called reading in between the lines. From the article, he didn't deny not knowing her.

There's a difference between knowing someone(i.e the way you know your friends) and being aware of people's action towards you which gained social media attention OR hearing/reading about someone.
He said you know "I am a popular person (celebrity) and I have a lot of female admirers."
I think you should read between the line or imagine you're the one uttering that statement, what your stance about her will be. do you know her or you're replying due to the fact that her action is toward you
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Not disavowing does not equate to knowing her.
Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

He hasn’t replied her.

What about his post regarding the allegation, the one OP posted up there. what will you call that action?
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabaIbo:

What about his post regarding the allegation, the one OP posted up there. what will you call that action?

Quote from the posting that you are referring to:

"Socialite and club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Pretty Mike was accused of raping a writer identified simply as Olutimehin when she was 16.

The socialite refused to speak on the issue back then, but has now broken his silence about the issue.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said ;"

I would call that action responding to Sunday Scoop.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Check the mention below
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Quote from the posting that you are referring to:

"Socialite and club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Pretty Mike was accused of raping a writer identified simply as Olutimehin when she was 16.

The socialite refused to speak on the issue back then, but has now broken his silence about the issue.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said ;"

I would call that action responding to Sunday Scoop.

Check the bolded, he spoke on the issue, that can be termed as a response although not direct
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by LZAA: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabaIbo:

Check the bolded, he spoke on the issue, that can be termed as a response although not direct

I continue to disagree, we'll just have to agree to disagree then.

I can't do better than that.

Have a nice day.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by luvmijeje(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Anyway, I don't believe him. For that young lady to come out publicly to say that kind of thing knowing how our society demonize victims of rape.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him by BabaIbo: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I continue to disagree, we'll just have to agree to disagree then.
I can't do better than that.
Have a nice day.
cheesy You too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic In A Stunning Black Dress In NewYork / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born On Christmas Day / Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.