Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And (3308 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by blog4all(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Man went behind abortion clinic dumpster took the aborted babies, wash them and bury them

The disease of liberalism

"This man went behind an abortion clinic dumpster to take these poor aborted babies, wash them and bury them bc they are not trash, they are human beings!! You libs better never lecture me on children’s rights bc I will lose my shit! You libs are animals! THEY WANT LATE TERM ABORTIONS WHEN IN THE REAL WORLD ANY AGE IS MURDER!!!! Stop worrying about illegals being Separated from their families when shit like this goes on every day throughout the world!"

https://www.thekillerpunch.com/photos-man-went-behind-abortion-clinic-dumpster-took-the-aborted-babies-wash-them-and-bury-them/

Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by dikachi01(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2018
wtf!!!
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by tobiit(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2018
This have me speechless. I don’t even know what to say.
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Drversatile: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2018
The people committing these abortions are wicked souls. See future world leader and great men and women killed without been given a chance to make their choice.

THIS IS WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. LADIES AND GUYS WHEN YOU GO FOR ABORTION THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

KUDOS TO THIS MAN WHO BELIEVES THESE BABIES DESERVED SOME DIGNITY IN DEATH.
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Beremx(f): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Sad
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by TrueLEADER: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
OMG!!!
This act deserve a Nobel Laureate.......... Aswear down.
This is a powerful message......
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by mightyhazell: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
creativity..

oyinbos are very creative,...resourceful
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by dominique(f): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
The abortion clinic couldn't dispose of the aborted foetuses properly? It deserves to be shut down
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by mightyhazell: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Beremx:
Sad
about the babies or about the man?
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by orisa37: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2018
He loves to Research and Recycle them
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Homeboiy: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2018
good research
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Paretomaster1(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmm pls don't try dis in 9ja o, na lynching go follow, as u will be mistaken for a ritualist.....
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by cassidy1996(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Paretomaster1:
Hmmmm pls don't try dis in 9ja o, na lynching go follow, as u will be mistaken for a ritualist.....
seconded.....jungle justice people and police go carry the matter for head
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Beremx(f): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2018
mightyhazell:
about the babies or about the man?
una dey find talk for my mouth. Isn't it obvious i am sad about the killings of those innocent babies?

Abeg o!
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalasticlacla shocked

Hope hes not making a nutrition diet from the aborted babies
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Amarabae(f): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by folake4u(f): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by bizzibodi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Look like hose those babies are gvn birth prematurely they still looks intact.
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by okwabayi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
I once heard here in Nigeria they are sold off to pig farmers as cheap feed. I found it easy to believe because I know my country.

So nobody bats an eyelid when people are sent to die in war but everyone is crying over the death of multi-celled organisms without life experiences? Mscheew. Keep crying. Most of the women and girls involved would have made terrible mothers anyway. I see it as a good act to humanity.
With every aborted child laid a future Anini, Hitler and Stalin the world was spared from.

Before I forget, there's a reason the abortion argument is one only developed nations discuss: We are not intellectually at the level to speak rationally concerning it. We should stick to forcing our leaders to build new roads and bridges.
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Davechuks360(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
OP!
OP!!
OP!!!
OP!!!!
How many times did I call you?
STOP POSTING LIES grin grin grin
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Aeman(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Christi ele e son
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by mightyhazell: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Beremx:
una dey find talk for my mouth. Isn't it obvious i am sad about the killings of those innocent babies?

Abeg o!
who be the una and which yeye talk dey the mouth??
Re: Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And by Ayotemide(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
They are all fully formed despite their sizes. this is beyond sad or cruel.

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Common Diseases In Nigeria / Benefits Of Underutilized Pineapple Peels To The Body / When Are They Resuming The Selling Of Nicosan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.