Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Need A Good Tailor In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Good Tailor In Lagos (780 Views)

I Need A Good Tailor To Sew This Cloths / Outrageous List For Freedom Rites Of A Tailor In Badagry / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Tailor In Lagos by Xperience12: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Hello, I’m currently looking for a tailor that is good in sewing men suit. I’d like to have a suit sewn for me. I have my material and would like the tailor to use and make a suit for me. Kindly drop contact on WhatsApp if you good
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Lagos by darkmarky(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Xperience12:
Hello, I’m currently looking for a tailor that is good in sewing men suit. I’d like to have a suit sewn for me. I have my material and would like the tailor to use and make a suit for me. Kindly drop contact on WhatsApp if you good
you forgot to put your location

(1) (Reply)

Simple Yes Or No, Simi Sexy For Dis Pishure Or She Has Gone Mad Again? / Realistic Snake Print Stockings To Go On Sale / Wig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.