Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? (667 Views)

For Those Who Never Heard About Jesus, What Is Their Purpose? / Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? / Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by Martinez19(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2018
This is a classic example of we humans making a mountain out a grain of sand grin and the mountain becomes influential in our society. I hear christians and gospel singers say that the name of Jesus is a beautiful and it's special. They say it's a lovely name. Christians, why is this so? What's special in that name?
Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by spartan117(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Even if we spend years explaining to you, you still wouldn't understand, why? Because you lack the ability to understand.

What you need is this: Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and confess him as your Lord and saviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by sonofthunder: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Martinez19:
This is a classic example of we humans making a mountain out a grain of sand grin and the mountain become influential in our society. I hear christians and gospel singers say that the name of Jesus is a beautiful and it's special. They say it's a lovely name. Christians, why is this so?

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by ScienceWatch: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2018
sonofthunder:

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Praise God, Christians were given wisdom to deal with atheist SWINE that slyly ask for their God given pearls.

Christians can learn much from the esteemed Sonofthunder's responds to a swine's questions. The esteemed Butterflyleo has also repeatedly warned Christians and all theists, not to answer atheists questions about their faith.

It is clear that atheist swine are now in a desperate panic because Christian's wisely refuse to talk about their precious faith with them.

I notice that smart Christians quickly change the topic and focus on getting atheists to talk about their own insane belief in their deity called NO-GOD and rather explain to the world why they savagely attack this NO-GOD that they obviously worship daily with a passion.

Not a day goes by where an Atheist remains silent about their deity known to them as NO-GOD. They worship him and beat him up spontaneously after seeing the trigger name Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by ScienceWatch: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2018
spartan117:
Even if we spend years explaining to you, you still wouldn't understand, why? Because you lack the ability to understand.

What you need is this: Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and confess him as your Lord and saviour.
Wow, you are wise indeed. You have quickly identified an Atheist swine's real problem which is their obvious lack of intelligence when learning the highest spiritual truths.

Lol, yes an Atheist takes 20 times longer to learn spiritual truths. They are unrip fruit and therefore should be left dangling on their tree.

Jesus commanded his followers to pick ripe fruit when he said "The harvest is ready........"

1 Like

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by imhere: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2018
God has given us a name which is above every other name; at the name of Jesus every knee bows.

God says whatever you ask in the name of Jesus it will be given unto you.

You cannot use the name except you accept him as your Lord and saviour. John 3:16.

Please do so and you will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by Butterflyleo: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2018
ALL CHRISTIANS WOULD DO WELL TO LEARN TO AVOID SUCH THREADS AS THIS BY ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN AND INDEED CAN NEVER LEARN FROM YOU ABOUT GOD. ALL THEY SEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE YOU AND YOUR FAITH.

BE WISE AS A SERPENT MY BRETHREN. IGNORE SUCH THREADS AS THIS

NOTICE THE NUMBER OF ANTI CHRISTIAN THREADS THAT HAVE FLOODED THE RELIGION SECTION TODAY BEING SUNDAY.

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FIGHTING YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by spartan117(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Wow, you are wise indeed. You have quickly identified an Atheist swine's real problem which is their obvious lack of intelligence when learning the highest spiritual truths.

Lol, yes an Atheist takes 20 times longer to learn spiritual truths. They are unrip fruit and therefore should be left dangling on their tree.

Jesus commanded his followers to pick ripe fruit when he said "The harvest is ready........"

Very wrong.

An Atheist can't understand scriptures. Why?
Because they lack the ability to understand. Why?
Because they can't see nor know the Holy Spirit. Why?
Because they have not received jesus christ.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

What you need is this: Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ today and confess him as your Lord and saviour that you might be saved.
Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by ScienceWatch: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
spartan117:

Very wrong.

An Atheist can't understand scriptures. Why?
Because they lack the ability to understand. Why?
Because they can't see nor know the Holy Spirit. Why?
Because they have not received jesus christ.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

What you need is this: Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ today and confess him as your Lord and saviour that you might be saved.
Very Right !

Please remember that the stark difference between the way you and I write is that atheist SWINE can never understand what you are saying above.
When you speak to a gangster, speak in the language they know well.

What you wrote above is for the elite, the saved.
What I wrote touches the raw nerves of the atheist swine.

You are right !

Footnote:
I know the writter of this OP like the back of my hand. He is a mentally unstable Atheist swine, who baits Christians so that he can then insult and mock them.
I speak their language well, that is why I quickly expose their cruel schemes with simple direct language that is clearly understood even by an uneducated criminal.
Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by ScienceWatch: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
ALL CHRISTIANS WOULD DO WELL TO LEARN TO AVOID SUCH THREADS AS THIS BY ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN AND INDEED CAN NEVER LEARN FROM YOU ABOUT GOD. ALL THEY SEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE YOU AND YOUR FAITH.

BE WISE AS A SERPENT MY BRETHREN. IGNORE SUCH THREADS AS THIS

NOTICE THE NUMBER OF ANTI CHRISTIAN THREADS THAT HAVE FLOODED THE RELIGION SECTION TODAY BEING SUNDAY.

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FIGHTING YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR.
Your wise teaching on this very important issue is noted.
Atheist swine are like criminal gangs prowling through dark alleys for an innocent victim.
When I speak, their monkey tail goes between their legs because I can speak monkey language that even uneducated monkeys and fish understand.

I never speak bible with criminal atheist gangs, to them I speak fish or monkey.
Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by ScienceWatch: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Martinez19:
This is a classic example of we humans making a mountain out a grain of sand grin and the mountain becomes influential in our society. I hear christians and gospel singers say that the name of Jesus is a beautiful and it's special. They say it's a lovely name. Christians, why is this so? What's special in that name?
I hear many times how atheists sing praises to there deity known fondly as NO-GOD. Atheists have been known to get very angry and vengeful and will gather in small groups to destroy any God that competes with NO-GOD.

Atheists deep loyalty and reverence to their deity called NO-GOD proves that the name NO-GOD is beautiful and special to them.

I have a deep respect for all religions including the new religion of Atheism. Therefore, if NO-GOD IS a lovely name, can atheists please be so kind and tell the world why this is so ?

What is so special in the name NO-GOD ?
Please only sincere answers are required because this is a sensitive issue affecting a small minority synonymous with the Gay and Lesbian issues.

Cc Sonofthunder, VAXX, Anas09, Butterflyleo, Bloodofthelamb, Pervertprophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by ScienceWatch: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
PervertProphet:

Lovely Response.
Lol sir.
I am practising to be a Stand-up comedian on the "The criminality of Atheism."
Re: What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? by tdjubemi(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2018
The name can do wonders.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Christ Solve Away Our Problem Of Sins? / How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? / How Can I Develop A Consistent Prayer Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.