Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer (712 Views)

Tatacherie's Magasin - Mom&baby, Household/fashion Items / 8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish / 8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2018
It’s summertime and you might want to hang out with friends, have fun or just take a breather before the busy ember-months roll in.

Here are some of the clothing items you will need.

White T-shirt & T-shirts

This is a clothing item everyone must have in their wardrobe because it can be paired with almost everything. You can either pair it with denim shorts, some ripped jeans or even a colourful blazer and still look chic.

Sandals

They are so comfortable and can be paired with just about anything especially if they have a neutral colour like beige, brown, white or even black.

Boyfriend jeans

By virtue of being loose around the thighs, they make for a comfortable wearing. You can pair them with a tank top or a crop top and some sneakers. You could even pair with a white t-shirt.

White sneakers

They can go with anything as they have the most neutral colour. You can pair it with any kind of outfit as long as it looks good.

Denim shorts

It would come in handy if you want to go to the beach or even to just hang out with friends.

Crossbody bag

Summer is all about having fun and unwinding so you would definitely not want to be tied down by carrying a big tote bag so this crossbody bag would work for you.

Sunglasses

Sunglasses are a very cool way to block the sun’s rays from entering your eyes and to also look nice. They can also make a plain outfit look sophisticated.

Shirtdress

If you are looking for a semi-casual look, a shirt dress is the right outfit for you.

Rompers

Summer comes with heat so it would be annoying to wear a jumpsuit because of how long it is but that’s why rompers were created. It can also be called a playsuit. They are comfortable and can be worn to any casual event.

Crop tops

Crop tops are for the bold because you have to show your midriff but when paired with the right bottoms, they look very nice. They give your outfit that different look.

Palazzo pants

They are perfect if you want to feel free because they are big. They also make you look very chic as they accentuate your figure.

Slides

These are a more stylish version of slippers as they can be worn with any outfit. You can get one with a unique design to stand out as they are usually quite popular.

FCMB debit card
To pay for shopping, travel tickets and enjoy amazing discounts anywhere in the world.

Source. https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/clothing-items-must-have-summer/

Cc Lalasticlala , mynd , Disguy , Justwise

Re: 12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer by Ennyholar: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Good one OP
But what's up with FCMB debit?
Re: 12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
What the f-uck are boyfriend jeans again? I thought women's jeans already have the benefit of larger bottoms and wider hips? Why would a female want my straight jeans if she's not skinny herself?

Here in Ghana and Nigeria we wear whatever we feel. It is summer year round in both places.
Re: 12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer by Ejadike(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Paying with cash is old fashioned, I think I'll rather just do that with my Debit card from FCMB when I'm ready for my trip to Dubai this summer... No time grin
Re: 12 Fashion Items You Must Have This Summer by Abdstrakt(m): 4:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Ennyholar:
Good one OP
But what's up with FCMB debit?
I think you get discounts when you book flights and hotels anywhere in the world using FCMB debit cards

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Tailoring During Weekends Around Ikeja, Which Is Affordable / Best African Bridesmaid Dresses Designs Trend / How To Do Your Nails Yourself In 10 Minutes Without Glue - Press-on Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.