Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Travel Insurance - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Travel Insurance (1147 Views)

Multi-level Building Owners To Submit Insurance Certificates In Lagos / Top Tips To Improve Insurance Agency Email Delivery / Your Best Assurance This Season!! Come get your Life time Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2018
As we are wishing all travelers safe and wonderful trips to their different destination across the globe. Either for studying, business, visiting, leisure and so on. Travel Insurance is very important.

Kindly buy a fellow nairanander for your travel insurance, irrespective of where you are across Nigeria States or where ever you're traveling to.

I'm not collecting any money from you personally in processing your policy, as required payments/ premium will be straight to Insurance company corporate account that will be provided.

I can get it done irrespective of where you're in Nigeria and where you're traveling to, all I need is little information about your journey like which country are you going, time of departure an so on.

Also, to invest in properties with greater potential in some choice states in Nigeria, Lagos (Ibeju-Lekki most especially), Abuja, Port Harcourt an so on.

I represent best and reliable brands in both industries.

Buy Naija; buy Nairalander.

For more information and enquiries
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
TRAVEL INSURANCE

LEADWAY Travel Insurance offers cover on medical, financial and other losses incurred while travelling outside the country of residence. It covers all travelers for holiday and business purposes in the event of accidents, sickness or loss of property.
It is a full package insurance to fulfill the needs of the travelling public and immigration authorities of foreign countries.
It provides cover for travelers up to age of 70. It can also extend to 85 years.
Premium payable is a function of specific destination and duration of stay
It covers travelers who travel for holidays and business purposes.
It provides cover for emergency medical services, loss or theft of personal belongings, money, evacuation and repatriation.
Loss of baggage or property
Trip Cancellation or Curtailments
Delayed Departure/Missed Departure
Personal money loss
Personal Accident / Liability
Medical Assistance: includes Expenses, Emergencies & Repatriation
Affordable & comprehensive
Zone 1: All Schengen Countries
Zone 2: Worldwide

To request for someone to contact you:
Call/whatsapp: 08062342001
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
For your motor insurance like Third Party or comprehensive; where ever you are across Nigeria States, we can get it done for you.

Buy Naija; buy Nairalander

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Get your your travel insurance policy done; rightly from your comfort zone. We get it delivered.

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Travellings is part of education.
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2018
You can confirm the authenticity / activeness of your motor insurance policies from the comfort of your zone; using your plate number.

Third party or comprehensive

Just log on www.askniid.org to proceed.
(Nigerian insurance industry database)

Irrespective of your location across the State, I can get your motor insurance policies done or renewed without extra cost than what is obtainable else where.

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Check your motor insurance policies now:
- policy type (third party or comprehensive)
- Active or expired
- Expiring month & date

www.askniid.org

When the site is open click on
- check policy
- then click on single
- then type in your plate number in the place provided
- click on the small box to confirm you're not a robot
-then click search and wait for the response.

Once your policy is authentic, details will be revealed to you.

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2018
For all general insurance covers, motor, travel, agric, marine, money and so on.

For life covers, personal education plans, children education plans or investment plans.

Irrespective of where you are; home & abroad.

Re: Travel Insurance by Realrealtor: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
As we are wishing all travelers safe and wonderful trips to their different destination across the globe. Either for studying, business, visiting, leisure and so on. Travel Insurance is very important.

Kindly buy a fellow nairanander for your travel insurance, irrespective of where you are across Nigeria States or where ever you're traveling to.

I'm not collecting any money from you personally in processing your policy, as required payments/ premium will be straight to Insurance company corporate account that will be provided.

I can get it done irrespective of where you're in Nigeria and where you're traveling to, all I need is little information about your journey like which country are you going, time of departure an so on.

Also, to invest in properties with greater potential in some choice states in Nigeria, Lagos (Ibeju-Lekki most especially), Abuja, Port Harcourt an so on.

I represent best and reliable brands in both industries.

Buy Naija; buy Nairalander.

I'm confused... But nairalander? As in You? How?

1 Like

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Realrealtor:

I'm confused... But nairalander? As in You? How?

Yeah, I believe there are lots of members of this noble forum that needs all these services, some have their service providers already while some are looking for reliable service provider to partner with.

I am also a member on nairaland and I'm rendering services that members of this forum needs.

Though we all need to be careful while dealing on faceless forum like this due to the scammers all over the places, but we're not all criminal minded.

I'm now saying as many that needs all these services should patronize me as one of reliable member on this forum, I will definitely get it done satisfactorily.

I'm an Insurance Advisor & also a Real Estate Consultant. In both of these industries I represent best and reliable brands.
Re: Travel Insurance by Realrealtor: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Yeah, I believe there are lots of members of this noble forum that needs all these services, some have their service providers already while some are looking for reliable service provider to partner with.

I am also a member on nairaland and I'm rendering services that members of this forum needs.

Though we all need to be careful while dealing on faceless forum like this due to the scammers all over the places, but we're not all criminal minded.

I'm now saying as many that needs all these services should patronize me as one of reliable member on this forum, I will definitely get it done satisfactorily.

I'm an Insurance Advisor & also a Real Estate Consultant. In both of these industries I represent best and reliable brands.
what I am trying to understand is, are you saying a person can be used as travel insurance?
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Realrealtor:
what I am trying to understand is, are you saying a person can be used as travel insurance?

Okay, let me explain. When ever anybody is traveling out of the country; they all need travel insurance policy to be put in place while processing their applications.

Travel insurance is one of insurance policies or service render by approved Insurance companies, here in Nigeria we have numbers of insurance companies like (Leadway Assurance & Co) been regulated by NAICOM.
Re: Travel Insurance by Realrealtor: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Okay, let me explain. When ever anybody is traveling out of the country; they all need travel insurance policy to be put in place while processing their applications.

Travel insurance is one of insurance policies or service render by approved Insurance companies, here in Nigeria we have numbers of insurance companies like (Leadway Assurance & Co) been regulated by NAICOM.

oh I understand now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Realrealtor:
oh I understand now. Thanks

You're highly welcome, so if you have people around you who wanted to travel out, kindly recommend me to them to perfect their travel insurance policy.

I'm not limited to travel insurance alone, so for all general insurance covers like, motor insurance (third party or comprehensive insurance)

Life covers, personal savings, personal education plans, children education plans or investment. I'm will gladly render these services effectively, efficiently and satisfactorily. Irrespective of where you in Nigeria or abroad.

I can see you're a real estate consultant as well, we shall succeed.
Re: Travel Insurance by Realrealtor: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Amen
INTEGRITYA1:

You're highly welcome, so if you have people around you who wanted to travel out, kindly recommend me to them to perfect their travel insurance policy.

I'm not limited to travel insurance alone, so for all general insurance covers like, motor insurance (third party or comprehensive insurance)

Life covers, personal savings, personal education plans, children education plans or investment. I'm will gladly render these services effectively, efficiently and satisfactorily. Irrespective of where you in Nigeria or abroad.

I can see you're a real estate consultant as well, we shall succeed.
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
For more information and enquiries.

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2018
For your General insurance and life covers

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Camel as our brand logo, are you curious ?

THE CAMEL LOGO

The CAMEL© logo symbolizes the vision of the founders of the Company at the time of incorporation in 1970. The vision has had its basis on the conceptual note of insurance as a risk transfer mechanism, enabling insurers to carry all types of financial burden. As a BURDEN CARRIER, insurers are expected to have the required strength and tenacity to survive, even during difficult times, if indeed they are to protect the interests that have been transferred to them. In espousing this primary concept, the founders envisioned that, come what may – rain or shine, dull or bright – the Company must always meet its financial obligation to all its customers by ensuring that claims are paid when due, without any delay by reason of insufficient funds. This mission to be always EFFICIENT in meeting financial obligations of customers is expected to engender a bond with each individual customer such that the Company is, indeed, seen as a RELIABLE insurer. The conceptual basis of the Camel was therefore rested on the slogan of the Company being an EFFICIENT AND RELIABLE Carrier of financial burdens/obligation.

So what makes The CAMEL©, a powerful logo?

1. A Camel has stores of Flesh and Fat than can be easily absorbed when food is scarce.

2. A Camel can subsist without water for several days.

3. A Camel, by its structural qualities, can survive in the most arid (dromedary camel) or cold (bactrian camel) terrain. Its nostrils may be closed during sandstorms or blizzards and its eyes are shielded by very long eyelashes.

4. Its endurance is remarkable under different circumstances, that some are given to calling the camel “THE GIFT OF GOD”. The endurance and strength of the Camel have made it a valuable beast of burden.

5. Camels can be organized for mutual help and protection against the hazards of travel as a caravan

The CAMEL© as a LOGO is interesting for all its correlation to insurance as follows:

CAPACITY: Insurers are expected to have the financial strength to contain the risk of losses that they have agreed to bear.

SOLVENCY: Insurers are expected to keep RESERVES, including mathematical reserves, against future claims.

SECURITY: Insurers are expected to have the backup necessary to ensure that even claims of very high magnitude are settled by spreading the assumed financial burdens in an organized market for help and protection against catastrophes.

The Camel© Nigeria Logo was registered as a trademark of Leadway Assurance Company Limited in 1971.

Phenomenon behind the Camel and Sunrise

This concept is about a rejuvenated company with a strong background and heritage that has repositioned itself to meet with global changes and to be compliant with modern practice in financial services industry.

What does the symbol stand for?

CAMEL: The Camel depicts Strength, Stability, Courage, Companionship, Support and Friendship

SUNRISE: The Sunrise depicts a rejuvenated strength in service delivery

ORANGE COLOUR: The Orange colour depicts the company’s invigorated strength, willingness to honour its promises, generosity to all our customers and prosperity in the life of the company.

BLACK COLOUR: The Black colour depicts Reliability, Royalty, Optimism & Prosperity

NAME FONT: The font used for the Company’s name is Frutiger. This font stands out amongst its peers. It is stable, confident and legible.

For Your General Insurance and Life Covers

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Talk to me about Annuity program for retirees, may them live long enough to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Imagine having comprehensive insurance on your #10m car.

Your mind will be at peace, nothing dey happen.
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Policyholders recoup #540bn claims from Insurance companies in Nigeria.

http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/07/policyholders-recoup-n540bn-claims-from.html
Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Protect your investments against unforeseen circumstances (fire, theft & burglary) and buy peace of mind for yourself.

Fire (whether resulting from explosion or otherwise). The term fire is defined in insurance as actual ignition of something which should not be on fire. The cause must be accidental or fortuitous in origin. This definition excludes deliberate fire, chemical reaction and fire within its normal confines. It however, includes fire spreading from its normal place and direct effects of fire such as damage resulting from attempts to extinguish it by water, damages from smoke or by collapse of building or loss/damage by weather, theft to property being taken to safety or while in the open thereafter, though within reasonable time.

The standard fire policy covers three basic risks;
• Fire (whether resulting from explosion or otherwise)
• Lightning
• Explosion of boilers or gas used for domestic.

The policy ensures protection of fixed assets such as buildings and contents against physical loss or damage by fire.

Re: Travel Insurance by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
For your motor insurance like Third Party or comprehensive; where ever you are across Nigeria States, we can get it done for you.

Buy Naija; buy Nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design By Homeland Design 07063896089 / Ready To Build Estate - Premium Palm Estate, Onidogbo By Onasa, Ibeju-lekki / Chinese PVC Ceiling Available At Many Assorted Designs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.