Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

#1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily (2439 Views)

CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by adollyboy(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
What small scale business can I start that will guarantee #1,000 naira profit after all expenses?
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by mrtomola(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
adollyboy:
What small scale business can I start that will guarantee #1,000 naira profit after all expenses?

make we start nah
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by GMBuhari: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
make una mention me when idea don land
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
No business is easy but I can tell you that if you supply pure water packing bags to pure water factories you will make that 1k in a day. You can make #100 naira on one bundle of packing bag and I am sure 10 bundles is what you can sell in a day. Some suppliers that buy In bulk from me sell above 100 bundles in two weeks. I am not telling you it's a must to buy from me, I am just introducing you to the business so you can know its potential.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by DaveTopaz: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is it online or offline business, i have truck loads of ideas. I will rather choose to share.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Denissy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cation:
No business is easy but I can tell you that if you supply pure water packing bags to pure water factories you will make that 1k in a day. You can make #100 naira on one bundle of packing bag and I am sure 10 bundles is what you can sell in a day. Some suppliers that buy In bulk from me sell above 100 bundles in two weeks. I am not telling you it's a must to buy from me, I am just introducing you to the business so you can know its potential.

Where do u get the packing Bags from?
Are u in Lagos? I wud luv to know more pls
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Denissy:

Where do u get the packing Bags from?
Are u in Lagos? I wud luv to know more pls
you can get from polythene companies in Lagos. I am also a producer so any quantity you need to buy is always available. I am in Lagos.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by imsettled2: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cation:
you can get from polythene companies in Lagos. I am also a producer so any quantity you need to buy is always available. I am in Lagos.

Pls can u explain further, and how much is a pack? I think I'm interested.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
imsettled2:

Pls can u explain further, and how much is a pack? I think I'm interested.
if you don't want your customers to complain of durability of the product, you need to purchase the one we sell for #4,000 .at the moment some people sell at #4,200 and that is the actual amount we sell to retailers. In order to convince your customers, you need to go to them with a sample so they can use it to pack and hear their feedbacks. if you already have some targeted factories you want to sell to that mean you have to show up physically so we can see because it is one- on-one business and not online stuff. Nothing should be hidden.

1 Like

Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Denissy(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Cation:
Okay
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by DivinelyBlessed: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Just buy a cartoon of gala and resell one by one. Na hustle
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by DaveTopaz: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Cation:
if you don't want your customers to complain of durability of the product, you need to purchase the one we sell for #4,000 .at the moment some people sell at #4,200 and that is the actual amount we sell to retailers. In order to convince your customers, you need to go to them with a sample so they can use it to pack and hear their feedbacks. if you already have some targeted factories you want to sell to that mean you have to show up physically so we can see because it is one- on-one business and not online stuff. Nothing should be hidden.
Where is your location sir. How do we see?
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
DaveTopaz:

Where is your location sir. How do we see?
I live in one of the areas along ipaja-Ayobo road but my sales outlet is at Egbeda. where do you usually stay?
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by DaveTopaz: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Cation:
I live in one of the areas along ipaja-Ayobo road but my sales outlet is at Egbeda. where do you usually stay?

I live in bariga, but am mostly going or coming back from yaba.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Ranchhoddas: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Use your 1k play 2 odds on bet9ja using the Martingale system. It cannot fail unless your village people are. involved.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
DaveTopaz:

I live in bariga, but am mostly going or coming back from yaba.
well you just need to show up because those u want to sell to will ask f
or samples.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by DaveTopaz: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Cation:
well you just need to show up because those u want to sell to will ask f
or samples.

If I come to egbeda, how would I locate you. Or I should just come to egbeda. Give a precise business address. As in your store or office location.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by jameschang: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Open a betshop

1 Like

Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
DaveTopaz:

If I come to egbeda, how would I locate you. Or I should just come to egbeda. Give a precise business address. As in your store or office location.
when u get to egbeda cross to the other side along akowonjo road, take a bike going to ajishebi ara mecca. Just call my number when u want to come or when u get to Egbeda.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by DaveTopaz: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cation:
when u get to egbeda cross to the other side along akowonjo road, take a bike going to ajishebi ara mecca. Just call my number when u want to come or when u get to Egbeda.
Drop your number then.
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Curiouspet: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by Cation(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
DaveTopaz:

Drop your number then.
zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by favourabl: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by undisputed12(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2018
favourabl:
It depends on your capital and logical marketing sense... I can teach/coach you on what you can do with as little as 50k and start making steady 25k profit weekly, beleive me, you grow from there... its practical, real life and no hidden trick.. if you are interested beep me: 08135120000 (call or whatsapp)

Do I need to pay for you teaching me or its free.

2 Likes

Re: #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily by favourabl: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook: How To Get Foreign Buyers Of Agro Products / 7 Steps On How To Make Money On TIK TOK App / HELP: Network Marketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.