Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dagrin In Heaven - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin In Heaven (817 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dagrin In Heaven by lynx7: 1:16am On Jun 06, 2010
i still cant get ova the shock of dagrins death,i listen to his songs everyday,i hope he went to heaven cos after makin so much impact in d lives of his fans,i wudnt want him to b screamin in pains,i love dagrin ooooooooooooo,who doesnt, plus tribute to him at d hip hop award was great
Re: Dagrin In Heaven by Osama10(m): 1:26am On Jun 06, 2010
Come to think of it, if your child offends you, will you put him some where to burn for the rest of his life because he offended you?
Re: Dagrin In Heaven by whiteroses(f): 2:40am On Jun 06, 2010
errm i beleive he's fast asleep that what happens when people die he's in deep sleep and unaware of anything, on judgement day in 4 years or 18,000 years he might then go to hell or heaven so dont worry he's not screaming in pain nor walking on golden street
Re: Dagrin In Heaven by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2010
lynx7:

i wudnt want him to b screamin in pains,

LMAO! grin grin grin

whiteroses:

so dont worry he's not screaming in pain nor walking on golden street

Whiteroses, you're nuts! cheesy
Re: Dagrin In Heaven by SeanT21(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2010
lynx7:

i still cant get ova the shock of dagrins death,i listen to his songs everyday,i hope he went to heaven cos after makin so much impact in d lives of his fans[b],i wudnt want him to b screamin in pains,[/b]i love dagrin ooooooooooooo,who doesnt, plus tribute to him at d hip hop award was great

cheesy cry

(1) (Reply)

Work Begins On Dagrin Movie …daniel Adenimokan Now To Direct / Diady Vs Us Lebron James. / Kanye West Debuts Women’s Fashion Line In Paris -video & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.