Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. (1700 Views)

Iphone 6plus Screen For Sale / Iphone 6plus Screen / Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen, Gold Color How Much Is It..and Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by kravy: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
My phantom 6plus screen got bad after falling into the toilet one morning when I went to urinate, I changed the screen nd continued enjoying the phone. 3weeks after changing, the new screen started hanging. It will work for few seconds nd then stop working,I'll need to lock nd unlock the phone then the screen gives me few seconds again.
This is the magic... Sometimes last week water sprinkled on the screen, i immediately dried it off but to my surprise, the screen started working perfectly normal. After two days the hanging issue started again so I sprinkled water on the screen nd dried it off, the phone started working again. It happened again this morning, nd i repeated the water sprinkling process, alas the screen is work perfectly again. Any explanation as to this...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by scarycuteface(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Maybe you should take the phone to Carlcare
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by stephens2012(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Continue sprinkling water on it till u can get a new fone. Unless u want engineers to chop ur money

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by MrBONE2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
stephens2012:
Continue sprinkling water on it till u can get a new fone. Unless u want engineers to chop ur money

grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by ryfoz(m): 4:47am On Jun 25, 2018
stephens2012:

In fact that's what I want to recommend cheesy Just go and buy a portable water sprinkler or pistol water gun and continue the process wink

But you this guy wan kill me with laughter I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin

My chest o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by blessedvisky(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2018
I think your phone's former owner was John the Baptist!! That phone is worth like $10M bro. You should be proud of it

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by tafat: 3:12am On Jun 26, 2018
take it to carl care
kravy:
My phantom 6plus screen got bad after falling into the toilet one morning when I went to urinate, I changed the screen nd continued enjoying the phone. 3weeks after changing, the new screen started hanging. It will work for few seconds nd then stop working,I'll need to lock nd unlock the phone then the screen gives me few seconds again.
This is the magic... Sometimes last week water sprinkled on the screen, i immediately dried it off but to my surprise, the screen started working perfectly normal. After two days the hanging issue started again so I sprinkled water on the screen nd dried it off, the phone started working again. It happened again this morning, nd i repeated the water sprinkling process, alas the screen is work perfectly again. Any explanation as to this...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by bigcee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
stephens2012:
Continue sprinkling water on it!
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by psoul12: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Better to take the phone to carlcare....I had similar experience... N it was fix at carlcare...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by tecnolad(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol. I strongly believe that this phone needs water baptism. Who's with me on this? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by eki2000(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
tecnolad:
Lol. I strongly believe that this phone needs water baptism. Who's with me on this? grin grin
Solidly behind you broh.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
tafat:
take it to carl care

Best advice
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by datyorubaboy: 1:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Yes the phone should visit carlcare
scarycuteface:
Maybe you should take the phone to Carlcare
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by saxby(f): 1:57am On Jul 01, 2018
are you saying the screen of your phantom 6 has an issue but gets better whenever you sprinkle water on it?
kravy:
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by omoalajah(m): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2018
ME too i dey your back gidigba
eki2000:
Solidly behind you broh.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by missslimzy(f): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2018
I havent heard this before o. lol abi the phone is water resistant ni
saxby:
are you saying the screen of your phantom 6 has an issue but gets better whenever you sprinkle water on it?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by kravy: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2018
I guess people are surprised, am equally very surprised. And the screen is still working perfectly. The last time I sprinkled water, was like 3days ago. It's becoming funny but it's real.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by kravy: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2018
stephens2012:
Lol... Screen still working since the last sprinkle on Thursday
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by kravy: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2018
saxby:

Exactly... The screen stops working and then I'll sprinkle water on the screen, leave it 4 a few seconds and dry it off again. Immediately after the process, it gives me between 1day-6days usage time b4 it hangs again
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by scarycuteface(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
datyorubaboy:
Yes the phone should visit carlcare
They will be able to ascertain the problem the phone has.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by itztimmie: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
psoul12:
Better to take the phone to carlcare....I had similar experience... N it was fix at carlcare...

Please Do You know what exactly was done to fix Yours? I took Mine to carlcare today, it was flashed and yet still the same problem and they don't have the screen would have changed it their.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Village people wants you to destroy your phone with water
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by princemillla(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
The surface of the screen is sensitive to dirt or oil of all type.

Try this out. Get a very light perfume or methylated spirit sprinkle it on the screen and clean it with a very clean towel, now add white powder on the surface and gently clean. Shud fix it for u
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by Realboygenius(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
kravy:
I guess people are surprised, am equally very surprised. And the screen is still working perfectly. The last time I sprinkled water, was like 3days ago. It's becoming funny but it's real.
This will damage the device, it's better to take it to Carlcare.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by Realboygenius(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Village people wants you to destroy your phone with water

Exactly
One reason I'll advise he takes the phone to Carlcare.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen Doing Magic.. Please I Need Explanations. by scarycuteface(m): 6:01am On Mar 23, 2019
kravy:
I will advise you that you should take it to carlcare

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Announces Nokia X5 / TECNO Rewards It's Customers With Instant Gifts. / Cloned Iphone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.