Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today (538 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today by 247frolic(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018

I mean people go above and beyond for these shoots. Now, while some are stunning, others are just downright offensive.

This photos right here are one of the few that gladdens our heart, so beautiful.

Another below;
Re: These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today by weyreypey: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her name?
Her mother's name?
Her address?
Re: These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today by pyyxxaro: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
The belle don ripe finish

The way this belle take big sooo, make she nor go born Goliath oh embarassed
Re: These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today by sunnysunny69(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wetin he this ?
Re: These Maternity Photos Are All You Need To See Today by Naijawebmaster: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Am I the only one who finds this type 'extreme' maternity shoot disturbing?

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Yami Alade Fans Dancing To Her New Song ‘how I Feel’ / Beautiful Nollywood Actress Biodun Okeowo Omobutty Buys N8 Million Naira Rav4 / Comedian Bovi's Hilarious Birthday Message To RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.