Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) (1522 Views)

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by zoba88: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Super Eagles players are not leaving any stone untouched.They were pictured training very hard in Russia ahead of a crucial clash with Argentina.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/super-eagles-players-train-ahead-of_24.html

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by zoba88: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by Uteghe(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
IPOB in pains. Sai Buhari
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by IslamicRebel01: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uteghe:

Cursed idiot. May the demons continue to trouble your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by zombieHUNTER: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uteghe:

Look at this thing
How many ipob dey field ....

How many cows dey there....
Do the math

Una talent na to dey follow malu

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by tayebest(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Witnessing the victory of the super eagles of Nigeria on Tuesday will be my happiest day in this Month! smiley wink wink
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by oshe11: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
tayebest:
Witnessing the victory of the super eagles of Nigeria on Tuesday will be my happiest day in this Month! smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by tayebest(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Look at this thing
How many ipob dey field ....

How many cows dey there....
Do the math

Una talent na to dey follow malu

...but that cow throw millions of Nigeria to joy on Friday! wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by tayebest(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by oshe11: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by tayebest(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
oshe11:

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by oshe11: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by zombieHUNTER: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
tayebest:

...but that cow throw millions of Nigeria to joy on Friday! wink cheesy grin

Nonsense...
Who gave him the pass to score

Infact who qualified the country for the world cup to start with... This is rubbish and ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
They should play as a team,they should play as a productive youths,not as a lazy youths of Biafra people.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Messi, I am a patriotic fan of yours and Barcelona, I will stand by you. We loyal Barca fans will never leave you in this trying times. You have contributed a lot to football and you deserve to bow out ceremoniously not disgracefully. I believe you have what it takes to shine against Nigeria Super Eagles and go as far as winning the World Cup trophy.

PS: Football is about sport not war. That I am from a country doesn't mean I'll support my country sport team. Rohr, SE coach is German but he won't support Germany if Eagles is to play them. Same way Carlos Queiroz the Iran coach who is a Portuguese will do all he could to see his side beat Portugal when they meet on Monday.

Watching Messi play gives me more joy than watching Super Eagles. It is unfortunate that I have to back Argentina ahead of Super Eagles because of the amiable Messi but that's life.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by Cletus77(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Messi, I am a patriotic fan of yours and Barcelona, I will stand by you. We loyal Barca fans will never leave you in this trying times. You have contributed a lot to football and you deserve to be bow out ceremoniously not disgracefully. I believe you have what it takes to shine against Nigeria Super Eagles and go as far as winning the World Cup trophy.

PS: Football is about sport not war. That I am from a country doesn't mean I'll support my country sport team. Rohr, SE coach is German but he won't support Germany if Eagles is to play them. Same way Carlos Queiroz the Iran coach who is a Portuguese will do all he could to see his side beat Portugal when they meet on Monday.

Watching Messi play gives me more joy than watching Super Eagles. It is unfortunate that I have to back Argentina ahead of Super Eagles because of the amiable Messi but that's life.

Are you done?
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Messi, I am a patriotic fan of yours and Barcelona, I will stand by you. We loyal Barca fans will never leave you in this trying times. You have contributed a lot to football and you deserve to be bow out ceremoniously not disgracefully. I believe you have what it takes to shine against Nigeria Super Eagles and go as far as winning the World Cup trophy.

please come again.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Clash With Argentina(photos) by Homeboiy: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

who asked you?

(1) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Handed The No.9 Jersey, Icardi Furious(photo) / Download Video: Barcelona vs Leganes 5-0 All Goals & Highlights / Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.