Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 (14116 Views)

I'm Invited For A First Level Interview For The Position Of A Bank Teller, Help! / How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by oj1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
please, anyone with an idea of the structure of keystone bank interview should please share.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Masanto: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, the way you also shared the vacancy when you applied

16 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dey recruit thru connect. Y not ask ur connect. Olofo

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Rubbiish(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
[s]Dey recruit thru connect. Y not ask ur connect. Olofo[/s]

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by martinsfm(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Masanto:
loo.. was strolling by but damn.. I love the response

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by JARUSHUB: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
oj1:
please, anyone with an idea of the structure of keystone bank interview should please share.

Keystone Bank Interview Tips

Working in Keystone Bank

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by greatestman(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Keystone Bank Interview Tips

Working in Keystone Bank

Do you have idea of Kaduna State College of Education Apptitude test?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by JARUSHUB: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
greatestman:

Do you have idea of Kaduna State College of Education Apptitude test?

Unfortunately, no. But you can go through these articles to have a grasp of aptitude tests in Nigeria:

How to pass aptitude tests

Most used aptitude tests' formats in Nigeria

Wish you the best!
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by greatestman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Unfortunately, no. But you can go through these articles to have a grasp of aptitude tests in Nigeria:

How to pass aptitude tests

Most used aptitude tests' formats in Nigeria

Wish you the best!

Thanks a lot..
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by otofio: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2018
oj1:
Guy, when did u get invite for the interview and how was it, I wrote the test and passed too but I am still waiting for the interview invite??
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by UkayBaby229: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pls wahz d test lyk.. I was invited
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
oj1:
Hi bro, how was the interview? How far with the recruitment process? I also had the interview about a month ago
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Dozeman007(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please, has anyone here gotten any info or feedback or callback after taking the keystone bank test as of late July? Took the test on the 28th of july and passed, but haven't gotten any feedback till now.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by FolahA1(f): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Dozeman007:
Please, has anyone here gotten any info or feedback or callback after taking the keystone bank test as of late July? Took the test on the 28th of july and passed, but haven't gotten any feedback till now.
I guess the bank is only taking their time. Even those that had their interview since late July/early August hasn't gotten feedback yet
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Buyerscity(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Company: Alva Nigeria Limited
Company Location:  Lagos
Job type: Full-TimeJob

Alva Nigeria Limited is inviting application to fill a vacancy: Accounting / Finance Officer

General Responsibilities

• Management of petty cash transactions and reconciliation
• Posting of transactions in appropriate journals, sales, and purchase ledger
• Preparing statutory accounts and payments accordingly
• Capturing transactions into the SageOne accounting system
• Assisting with completing of month end journals and bank reconciliation
• Provide support to Finance Manager on timely and accurate completion of all finance and accounting tasks
• Any other activity as may be assigned by the Executive Director and in line with the staff Manual

Qualification Required & Experience

• HND in Accountancy or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited tertiary institution
• Experience in the use of accounting software
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ledger and journal
• Preparation of budget
• 2 years working experience in a similar position

How to Apply

Qualified persons are required to send application letter together with curriculum vitae to the following address: alvanigeria@gmail.com
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by yusinho(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Princeadonis:
I guess the bank is only taking their time. Even those that had their interview since late July/early August hasn't gotten feedback yet
Yeah, that's true bro. I did my aptitude test one of the last days in April and I passed, it took them 2 months to call me for an interview which is exact date I did my test. I did my interview in June, still haven't gotten any feedback. I had to call my connect, the person said no cause for alarm that I'm going to be called for the last interview with the MD. Patience is the key, it's going to be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by FolahA1(f): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Pls can u brief me abt how the interview went
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by yusinho(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
FolahA1:
Pls can u brief me abt how the interview went
Basically be familiar with your CV. Make sure you are comfortable and don't be too over confident. It's more like a chat. It's nothing out of the moon.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Tchim: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
I had mine on the 8th of August. A chat, kinda. It was good. Just be yourself. Know the contents of your CV very well. I was also sent an employment application form to fill. Let's be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by yusinho(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tchim:
I had mine on the 8th of August. A chat, kinda. It was good. Just be yourself. Know the contents of your CV very well. I was also sent an employment application form to fill. Let's be hopeful.
So you didn't fill any employment application form on the day of the interview with your passport attached. So yours was sent after the interview, please enlighten me.
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Tchim: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
yusinho:

So you didn't fill any employment application form on the day of the interview with your passport attached. So yours was sent after the interview, please enlighten me.

I filled it on the day of the interview, but I needed to make slight modification, so I requested for a copy to be sent by mail to me. Is yours for entry level too?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by yusinho(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tchim:

I filled it on the day of the interview, but I needed to make slight modification, so I requested for a copy to be sent by mail to me. Is yours for entry level too?
Yeah, it is. I hope they mail very soon. Do you have idea about the pay structure?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Tchim: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sadly, I have no clue. I have been seeing different quotes on their salary structure online. Maybe an insider working there can assist us.
yusinho:

Yeah, it is. I hope they mail very soon. Do you have idea about the pay structure?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by oj1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Got an invite for the MD interview
Dunno how it's going to even be
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by ojexin(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
oj1:
Please how did u apply bro...help a fellow uniosun colleagues ooo...WhatsApp me 08130931909
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by hisprinceship: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
oj1:

What state?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by oj1(m): 4:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Lagos
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Queenmark: 6:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Masanto:

When they post vacancies you people won't apply. How else do you think someone applies for a job?.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Queenmark:

When they post vacancies you people won't apply. How else do you think someone applies for a job?.
My dear, I don't know why some persons come here to hate other people for asking for interview tips just because they didn't get the invite. It's really absurd!

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
oj1:
Wow!!! Congratulations, come and share the good news soon
BTW, when is the interview?
Re: Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 by oj1(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Princeadonis:
Wow!!! Congratulations, come and share the good news soon
BTW, when is the interview?
It was yesterday
It went well.
It was very short though.... Less than 5mins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For The Chatham House Africa Internship Recruitment Programme / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted / Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.