Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife (425 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife by reportminds: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Super Eagles star Ahmed Musa has dedicated his Friday man of the match award to his wife

The forward scored twice to help Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 at the ongoing World Cup, making him the all-time World Cup highest goal scorer with four goals for the Eagles in the process, said he had dedicated the gong to his wife.

“Yes, I dedicate this award to the love of my life, my beautiful wife, who has been very supportive during my ups and downs. She is a true wife,” Musa was quoted by ScoreNigeria.

He went ahead to appreciate the fans for their love and support before, during and after the game. We owe them a lot

“I just wish to appreciate the fans that kept chanting my name and spurred me to do what I did against Iceland.

“It was not easy but I’m delighted the fans kept pushing us until we were able to get the vital goals. I really appreciate them because they made me feel very much at home and relaxed. Said Musa.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/musa-dedicates-motm-award-to-beautiful.html?m=1

Re: Ahmed Musa Dedicates Man Of The Match Award To His Wife by Ediomihenry(f): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Musa for President

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Fixtures For 2018-2019 Season / Chelsea Are Set To Accept An Offer From Manchester United Of €75m For Willian / Barcelona Completed Signing Of Bayern Munich Star.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.