Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) (26382 Views)

Ohanaeze Sacks Eze Ndigbo Of FCT, Says Igbo Kingdom Can’t Be Established Outside / PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by hopexter(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Observer007:
Wow! Just hope it was purely physiological and nothing spiritual nor political.
This country sef.

Odudu mium-mium is definately involved here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by opeyehmmy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lekanpleasant:
How is he stupid ?
Osumi ooo!
I've already replied him.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by TheAngry1: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Ejiphill09(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Minus 1.

Skull miners.

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by enemyofprogress: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
A developer left so soon

2 Likes

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nothing like Ezendigbo outside south east...I repeat nothing like that

these people should look for a better title on themselves not all these Ezendigo

anyway may his soul rest in peace
afonjas done kill am

just cause of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Tarzan360(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Live goes on, rip

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by opeyehmmy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ejiphill09:

Skul miners.
Read what u typed just now if it's part of English.

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Eze of Agege! How many kings will rule a town? This is what banana republic looks like. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
PM Express undecided

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Celestyn8213:
And my neighbour gave birth this morning. Irony of life.
I'm sure your neighbour just burned the dead man into his family
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Rivguydee(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lolz this Igbo people at funny oh!!! Eze ndigbo in Lagos of all places.. mtcheew rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by smileyoo: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
olaposer:
Ba ankali receive sense in Jesus name.
rip.gentle boss.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by GavelSlam: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bolustical:

Now that's real funny.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by asatemple(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Everything UNDISCLOSÈD...rest in peace
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by 0koyibos: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Look at how Ipob pigs are blaming Yorubas for his death. They think others are murderous beasts like them.

Meanwhile, these same descendants of Judas Iscariot kill their brothers and kidnap those who survive. Look at how they wasted Chuks Okebata and that Nnewi doctor from the US killed in Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by jahsharon: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:
Brown Roof has killed him

Yes, we shall use his skull for rituals. Next time stay in your crime and drugs region else we shall transmission, transition and commission you to the land of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by BabylonCruise(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Minus 1.
U are an insult to the entire community of fools.
Foolish idiot.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by opeyehmmy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabylonCruise:

U are an insult to the entire community of fools.
Foolish idiot.
Too bad! I never knew the man was your dad. Accept my sympathy. May your dad RIP.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Sadiyaene(f): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
I Kno not who d old mahn is pepo angry angry buh still sad embarassed
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by afamsco: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
RIP nwanne
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Fahd11: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bye Bye...... Minus 1
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Observer007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
hopexter:

Odudu mium-mium is definately involved here. cheesy

LOL..whatever that means, sounds funny though.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
I want igbo toto tonight

1 Like

Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Chai....Chuogo

Adieu nwanne
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Duru009(m): 4:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Consequences of greed !
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by lonelydora: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
See what Agege bread has caused?

Nwa ori okpa! Ime agaa? Nsukka deeje
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2018
THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN THE LAND OF IPOB HAS KILL HIM, THAT'S WHY I HATE IGBOS
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Austinoiz(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Minus 1.

You are the death that took him bah.
A stupid child of Oduduwa.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by BabylonCruise(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
opeyehmmy:

Too bad! I never knew the man was your dad. Accept my sympathy. May your dad RIP.
That is how your entire generation will go extinct.
Like I said......Foolish idiot.
Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
veacea:
Ayam suspecting Afonja and Alimi. They did this together.

But OP bia, I didn't slump in the news now. How come that's what you have as your title.
I'm suspecting my OSU bLodas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okere-urhobo Festival Of Unity, Warri 2017. / Some Superstitious Beliefs In A Typical Nigerian Traditional Society / Oluwo Akanbi Visits House Of Representatives Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.