Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

When Is WHATSAPP Going To Introduce A Game To Their Platform? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / When Is WHATSAPP Going To Introduce A Game To Their Platform? (551 Views)

DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon / What Is Whatsapp And How Do You Use It? / Twitter Blue: Elon Musk propose to Introduce A Version Of paid Twitter Blue Tick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is WHATSAPP Going To Introduce A Game To Their Platform? by richard870(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders,

I was quietly reminiscing the days of blackberry, particularly the period the much loved 'Caro' game was introduced and heightened the craze for blackberry. It suddenly dawned on me to ask this question , of which I'm sure many whatsapp users must have wished for or probably still craving for about when a game (like Caro) will be introduced and incorporated to the largest instant messaging app in the entire universe

What do you guys think?
Re: When Is WHATSAPP Going To Introduce A Game To Their Platform? by Obinnau(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
go and download a game and play if it's game you came to this world to play. Baby.
whatsapp is for serious business not for nonsense
Re: When Is WHATSAPP Going To Introduce A Game To Their Platform? by surrogatesng: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Obinnau:
go and download a game and play if it's game you came to this world to play. Baby.
whatsapp is for serious business not for nonsense
Your response eeeeh! Very savage

(1) (Reply)

Help On Sending Bulk Mail / Huawei AC/DC Converter ETP4890-A2 Introduction / Easy Integration Of Hubspot With Stripe Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.