Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? (724 Views)

Nigeria Qualify For Quarter-Finals Of Women's Afrobasket / Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by aribisala0(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who says we will qualify?

Who says we won't?

Wha if we qualify?

Then we play France or Denmark.

If we qualify then I expect that to be as second placed team in tthe group and we would face whoever tops group C likely to be France in my opinion but it could be Denmark.

We have played both countries before at this stage and lost both times

In 1998 we lost to Denmark a humiliiating 4-0 defeat and it took the intervention of Senegal to save African pride and avenge our defeat against Denmark in that same edition of the World Cup.

We faced France just in 2014 and I don't need to remind anyone how that went.

It seems in this tournament all our old demons have lined up again to torment us .

Surely we must overcome Argentina first and then what ?

Who would you rather play? France or Denmark?

I prefer the Frencch
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by Greyworld: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
senegal ke?
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Let's send Argentina home first
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by Mario1989(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Let's pray Denmark finish 1st above France because meeting France at this stage is SUICIDE MISSION for us
France are favorites for this tournament!!!
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by EbukaHades10(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria 1 vs Argentina 0
Nigeria 2 vs Denmark 1 (Round of 16)

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by emeijeh(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
We will repay Denmark for the 4-1 humiliation In 98
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by thesicilian: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Qualify first.
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by Tolexander: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
aribisala0:
Who says we will qualify?

Who says we won't?

Wha if we qualify?

Then we play France or Denmark.

If we qualify then I expect that to be as second placed team in tthe group and we would face whoever tops group C likely to be France in my opinion but it could be Denmark.

We have played both countries before at this stage and lost both times

In 1998 we lost to Denmark a humiliiating 4-0 defeat and it took the intervention of Senegal to save African pride and avenge our defeat against Denmark in that same edition of the World Cup.

We faced France just in 2014 and I don't need to remind anyone how that went.

It seems in this tournament all our old demons have lined up again to torment us .

Surely we must overcome Argentina first and then what ?

Who would you rather play? France or Denmark?

I prefer the Frencch
Denmark defeated Nigeria by 4 goals to 1. Not 4-0.

Senegal didn't participate in 1998 world cup.
Senegal was a debutant at Japan /Korea world cup

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by aribisala0(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tolexander:

Thanks for the research . Memory is not always reliable

Do you hve any contribution to the main issue?
Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by Tolexander: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
aribisala0:
Thanks for the research . Memory is not always reliable

Do you hve any contribution to the main issue?
Not really.

In addition, the same France and Denmark were in group C in France 98, while Nigeria was in group D. France came first and Denmark came second.

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Qualify Its France Or Denmark.which Which Would You Prefer ? by Rickjordan(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Tolexander:

Thank you,some people don't make research but keep saying what they don't know...kudos

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Resumes Training With His New Team Al Nassr FC / Betbiga / Arsenal Vs BATE 3-0 (AGG 3-1) - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.