Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria (9318 Views)

Medecins Sans Frontieres OND/Graduate Job Positions (N303,781 monthly) / Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Graduates/Diploma Job Positions (251k per Month) / Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by latestupdate: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.

Job Title: Pharmacy Storekeeper

Reference No: MT04300

Main Objective of the Position

Execute the pharmacy/medical warehouse storing activities in order to keep pharmacy stock above security level and following recommended conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) under the supervision of the Medical Warehouse (for OCA) or Pharmacy Supervisor, and in collaboration with the logistics team.

Responsibilities and Tasks

Supervising material orders and dispatching in order to ensure rational use.

Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in
accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability. It includes:

Ensuring good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards in order to ensure continuous availability.

Ensuring correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software.

Carrying out or participating in regular inventories including EPREP stock.

Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months.

Preparing orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, others), ensuring proper packaging and dispatching and reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy Supervisor. Informing Pharmacy Supervisor as soon as stock reaches alert limit.

Controlling warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials are kept in good keeping conditions, it includes: e.g. Monitoring temperature in the warehouse and ensuring that products requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received, stored, and prepared and transported appropriately according to MSF Supply and Cold Chain protocols.

Ensuring cleanliness of premises (stock pharmacy) and in close collaboration with the logistics department, maintaining refrigerating equipment.

Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regards to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse.

Ensuring that items to be quarantined (on-going quality alerts) or to be placed in quarantine zone (batch recalls, expired or damaged items) are removed from the stock and safely locked.

Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months. Preparing reports and passing it to the supervisor.

Requirements

Education: Essential, Secondary School. Desirable, medical related studies.

Experience: Essential previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions.

Desirable previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.

Languages: Essential local language, desirable mission working language.

Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)

Competencies: Results and Quality Orientation L1

Teamwork and Cooperation L1

Behavioural Flexibility L1

Commitment to MSF Principles L1

Service Orientation L1

Stress Management. L2

Salary: 147, 400 NGN (Gross Salary)

Click here to apply

https://ukaid.org/2018/06/24/job-opening-at-medecins-sans-frontieres-nigeria/

Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by mamus2049: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
FTC I couldn't resist grin
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Would I be incharge of codeine and tramadol?

3 Likes

Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Otade: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2018
una good morning..
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Good luck, to all those who applied!
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by idris4eva(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
In as much as I am qualified the location just discourage me. ��
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by omamush(f): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by doctore212(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Would I be incharge of codeine and tramadol?
and Codom.

1 Like

Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by ogzille(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
View MSF salaries in Nigeria

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/company/medecines-sans-frontieres-(msh)/salary

View other NGO salaries in Nigeria
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Gozzzy(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
this MSF wey go give person job carry am go borno state, idp camp.... place where even armed soldiers dey fear to go... na syringe and needle I go take battle Boko Haram if them come? God forbid, make them carry job go, my life still dey sweet me.
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Dollabiz: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2018
doctore212:
and Codom.

Oga maybe condom for you, I dive in raw......

3 Likes

Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2018
wake me up when that of medical doctor is up.
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Noble profession
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by chuka5000(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

HIV loading

1 Like

Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by doctore212(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

correct guy
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
doctore212:
correct guy

Skin2skin is marvelous......
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuka5000:

HIV loading

Highly invisible Virus, right?
Re: Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria by chuka5000(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Highly invisible Virus, right?
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is A CV And Why Is It Important? / CBN Recruitment 2014 / Offshore Operations & Technical Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.