Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

UPDATE ; - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE ; (303 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE ; by Flexy2009(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
The family of Lilian Friday needs all the help they can get at this trying time.
I am an indigene of Bayelsa state and I'm greatly touched by this sad situation. My heart goes out to the family of this innocent girl. The family of Lilian Friday needs all the help they can get at this trying time. For donations you can contact me via my phone number on my signature to we can set up arrangement with Lilians family.
You would recall that Lilian Friday, a native of Otuoke and Emeyal community all in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa state, she is 16-year-old and a student of Community Secondary School, Otuoke.

The amount needed for cardinal operation and eyelid surgery repair is three hundred thousand naira (₦300,000.00) only. Her mother, Mrs Igbogi Progress, a native of Otuoke community and a farmer by profession have obtained an interest loan of one hundred and fifty thousand naira (₦150,000.00) only for the purpose of the surgery.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Dissolves NABTEB Board Over N49.7m Fraud / Police Raid, Destroy OPC Shrine Where Suspects Are Tried, Tortured / How Nlc’s Picketing Of MTN Violated Global ILO Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.