Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (84655 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by sexyglow(f): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Will you keep kwayeeet! How can you add to their pain with you vicious mouth? Be warned!
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by mcgift(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
this too sad

RIP

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by immaculate2018: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nasri100:
Tragic stuff. Cute baby.
Bad news everywhere. Lost 200 souls in plateau today.

not Again??
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Esetim(f): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is so sad. Why leave have an open pool when you have a toodler in the house.
May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by overboard(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
This has messed me up... RIP

4 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by airmark(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Safety first, people should be safety cautious. So sad, the kid died due to carelessness of those who should care.

Rip to the kid.

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by bimgo: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
God have mercy and give the family fortitude heart to bear the great loss. RIP LITTLE LION

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by RexTramadol1: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gosh! Sad news
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Sleezwizz: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
willyede:
You sure say this no be ritual. How did this happen I don't want to believe it was an error baby boy drown kwa...? Tell me something else

U think with ur anus.... must u attribute everything to rituals?

4 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jesus he loved his boy. Father console this home

2 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Ytea(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
If the death is true, may God console them. Such a beautiful one, Rip boy.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by SURElee(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
safarigirl:
How did he get in the pool? Were there no adults to monitor him? For a child to have drowned in a pool, it means he was inside it for at least two minutes and somehow, no one was close enough to pull him out. Why?

These are the kinds of death that are investigated in certain parts of the world because there are signs of negligence. Nobody would care if it was your child, someone was careless and a life was lost in the process.

I'm both shocked and livid that a child so young died because of an avoidable accident in his own home.

True ! How did he get into the pool unsupervised ? Carelessness just killed this child. What a fine child who just clocked one few weeks ago.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa oo.

This cute baby just died due to negligence or what??

Now, what will they do with that pool as it will always remind them of this great tragedy cry cry

RIP sweet boy.. so sad .

3 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
He killed that boi to upgrade
You no get sense. does Dbanj not look successful to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by AreaFada2: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
safarigirl:
How did he get in the pool? Were there no adults to monitor him? These are the kinds of death that are investigated in certain parts of the world because there are signs of negligence.

Nobody would care if it was your child, someone was careless and a life was lost in the process.

But in 9ja nothing will happen. We think it's medicine after death. Denying the kid justice and missing the chance to create awareness about how to avoid child neglect/negligence causing death.

I have only ever contemplated a VERY shallow pool, below knee length. But the guy doing it on NL here was reluctant, only quoting for deep pools. Possibly ones that will fetch him far more money. I opted for a simple inflatable pool instead. Saving LOTS of hard earned money and be in control too.

RIP to the little angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by BabbanBura(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hawtbae:
The mother or whoever was with that child when he was in d pool should be charged. How could you be so careless? children are so supposed to be left to play freely but with maximum guidance and watch. I'm so furious. arrrrgh. this has spoilt my mood.

Hawt like fire?
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Atigba: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Died in swimming pool

The parents were they that stupi.d that they couldn't after their child

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rich people and pool sef.. Their reasoning is so Aquatic

5 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sad
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Hawt like fire?
leave me joor. I'm unhappy
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by addikt(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Great Bleep up!!!
Could have been less painful if it was sickness, which one is drown nitori Olorun....this is painful!
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by balmofgilead: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
He killed that boi to upgrade
You are very stupid!bastard!satan damage u there!fool!

4 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by zicoraads: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is sad. Really sad.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by moshino(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Still wondering why a baby of that age was taken to the pool with no extra proper monitoring!

Who told you there was "no extra proper monitoring", were you there to know how it happened, where is you empathy, imp.

2 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by sisisioge: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
OMG! May he rest well with the angels. May God pacify his parents o. It is well...No leaf falls off a tree without God being in the know. Whew! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Doctormarrvin: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Some people are so daft! Which money is dbanj looking for that he'll sacrifice his beautiful flesh and blood? If you've never lost a baby whether sibling or child then STFFU. Rest in peace little one,take your place among the angels and watch over your grieving parents.

6 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by BrutusOj(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Monaco2:
They have indoor swimming pool... I'm sure the child went in there without them knowing.... This is too sad... I'm too shocked right now.... Imagine the pain they are going through now
An indoor pool without any form of protection for kids is danger. That woman and everybody in that house are all careless people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hawtbae:
You no get sense. does Dbanj doesn't look successful to you?
Y insult me, did I insult dbanj.....

Now ask yourself how a one year old child got to the pool and no one was around... He no they see other celebs they watch their kids.

5 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by ememabasiakpan(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Mrsprof(f): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
So heart breaking
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Parenting is a full time job. One should be safety conscious at all times and ensure physical controls are put in place where one cannot guarantee full time vigilance eg locks on Cupboards that contain sharp or noxious substances etc. The swimming enclosure should have been locked or covered for instance.

RIP to the young man and condolences to the parents.

2 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by onegig(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
safarigirl:
How did he get in the pool? Were there no adults to monitor him? For a child to have drowned in a pool, it means he was inside it for at least two minutes and somehow, no one was close enough to pull him out. Why?

These are the kinds of death that are investigated in certain parts of the world because there are signs of negligence. Nobody would care if it was your child, someone was careless and a life was lost in the process.

I'm both shocked and livid that a child so young, died because of an avoidable accident in his own home.
Kids would be kids.. Best bet is to remove such. We have zero safety standards in the country. Even overseas where you have such , these things do occur .

"
You would be surprised that pool deaths amongst young kids is one of the highest causes of mortality.

"Children ages 1 to 4 have the highest drowning rates. In 2014, among children 1 to 4 years old who died from an unintentional injury, one-third died from drowning. Among children ages 1 to 4, most drownings occur in home swimming pools." That's from CDC and references US data.

That we don't have lots of houses with pools in Nigeria makes it very rear but with a lot of rich people seeking such comforts expect much more occurrence due to zero safety rules and oversight. Drowning is easy, doesn't take more than a few seconds and funny thing is you would not even notice till the kid is minutes dead because they go in a whimper.."

Heartbreaking but I guess most new generation parents should look at things in the home that are dangerous to the well being of their kids and should endeavor to remove them. Indoor swimming pool in your living room where you have a 1 yr old kid is like inviting trouble. Once they start to crawl or walk they feel they are free and can explore the world. They go missing at a seconds notice. We all have experienced those young kids trying to grab something or climb tables and what not. They are just inquisitive and parents need to do more to safe guard them.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.