Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Ultimate Guide To Making Money On Jumia In 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Guide To Making Money On Jumia In 2018 (806 Views)

WHY I WON'T RECOMMEND SELLING ON JUMIA IN NIGERIA? || JUMIA SELLER CENTRE / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Making Money On Jumia In 2018 by Eunixa(f): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Recently, I did a detailed expose on the Konga affiliate program and today, I'm going to reveal the different ways you can make money with Jumia. If you don't know what Jumia is or you've never heard of it, I'll be really surprised. Even when I wasn't very active on the Internet, I had heard about it. Jumia is the direct competitor to Konga and Kilimall and they have a presence in over 23 african countries.

It also happens to support different ventures: Jumia market, Travel, Food, Deals and House. But what is most known for is it's trusted online shopping store which also provides delivery services. Okay let's skip the introduction, if you want to know more about Jumia, Google can help, I actually wrote this post to equip you with information on how to make money on Jumia.

There are four main ways to make money with Jumia:
1. Sell on Jumia
2. Become an Affiliate Partner
3. Become a Sales consultant
4. Become a Jumia Vendor Service Provider

For more details, check out the full post at https://studenthustler.com.ng/making-money-on-jumia
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Making Money On Jumia In 2018 by ademolajubril: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do you want free voucher to do a shopping online or offline shop? Visit www.everydayfreebies.club to get started

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 50k Cash And Above Monthly With Your Smartphone / Made In Nigeria Toothpick, Paradise Toothpick Hits The Market / How To Start A Digital Currency Exchange Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.