Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. (225 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. by bummyla(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 Power Must Change Hands. Water of Fire Service. Personal Prayers.

Confession - Psalm 91
1. Sudden destruction will not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
2. My portion shall not be given to another, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every king Uzziah, sitting on the throne of God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Evil shoes of my parents will not size my feet, in the name of Jesus.
5. Anyone that has stolen from me, be arrested and return everything you have stolen, in the name of Jesus.
6. I receive transfer of wealth of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
7. I receive increase in my prosperity, in the name of Jesus. 8. O Lord, let Your angels go forth and bring good things to pass in my life, in Jesus’ name.
9. I claim unexpected income, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power of my father’s house, stealing my potentials, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
12. Fire of revival, fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/06/24/pmch-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-mfm-july-2018-power-must-change-hands-water-of-fire-service-personal-prayers/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Plateau:security Operatives Stop Ezekwesili’s Protest To Villa / Where Your Treasure Is / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 1/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.