Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Eiye Vs Aiye: Police Arrest 21 Persons Over Lagos Cult War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Vs Aiye: Police Arrest 21 Persons Over Lagos Cult War (1020 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Photos: After 4 Past Arrests, Serial Killer Dies In Lagos Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Vs Aiye: Police Arrest 21 Persons Over Lagos Cult War by 6Ebisco: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
The police in Lagos have arrested 21 persons over the killing of a man at Alapere-Ketu, following a clash by cult groups.

Eiye and Aye confraternities had clashed on June 16 in a continuation of a war that has been going on for years.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Alapere Police Division raided some cultists’ hideouts last week.

Area where the suspects were nabbed include: Kazeem, Aminu and Akampson Streets in Alapere.

Spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, CSP Chike Oti, confirmed the arrest on Sunday.

He said that the suspects were being interrogated.

“Those linked to the crime will be prosecuted after conclusion of investigation,” Oti said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/eiye-vs-aiye-police-arrest-21-persons.html

Re: Eiye Vs Aiye: Police Arrest 21 Persons Over Lagos Cult War by Tolexander: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
eiye aide!
Re: Eiye Vs Aiye: Police Arrest 21 Persons Over Lagos Cult War by Upsidedown9ja(m): 12:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Living in boundage
Re: Eiye Vs Aiye: Police Arrest 21 Persons Over Lagos Cult War by PamaB(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2018
The day I become president even in my dream, Every Nigerian must bear children according to their income. This menace will only be on the rise. How can you give birth to children you can't raise and they turn around to terrorize the society.

(1) (Reply)

New Graphic Video wild fire that Burnt over 50 cars in Otedola Bridge(PMS Tanker / I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom - Footballer / Which Addictions Are You Struggling To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.