Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (38906 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
The crises in Birom (plateau state) has nothing to do with herdsmen as the hypocrite media want us to believe. Many Muslims have been killed by the indeginous Christians of the birom.

I did not expect to reach this time without dying. They come to kill us but Allah save us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
We are seeking for prayers from Muslim brothers. We are stranded in Jos around Police college. We cannot move in or out of the Town because the people of birom are killing people and setting cars ablaze.

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Muslim thread

Lemme be going ...

70 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
The foolish media houses are ranting up and down about herdmen to cover the evil perpetrated by their Christian brothers down the north.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Cyynthialove(f): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? ( Its a family affairs), just like what is happening in the middle east.
See, nobody is interested if you guys kill each other, but what cannot tolerated is Muslims killing Christians ..

Go and sleep with your damage control ...

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Thebwoy: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Yian1(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? ( Its a family affairs), just like what is happening in the middle east.
See, nobody is interested if you guys kill each other, but the one that won't be tolerated is Muslims killing Christians

Go and sleep with your damage control ...

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!
Change that bad mentality of yours or you need a brain transplant!

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Thebwoy: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Government of the people by the people
Only God knows when e go reach buharis people turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Thebwoy: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Shut up..I know people like you would talk nonsense. Even if we tell you the extremists and terrorists are not Muslims one billion times, your ignorance would not let you believe. Stop being an hypocrite, kid!

Bros no vex
Please tells us who they are
Cause if you ask me
I go tell you say them d boko boys
And boko boys are ...??.??..??

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Thebwoy:

Bros no vex
Please tells us who they are
Cause if you ask me
I go tell you say them d boko boys
And boko boys are ...??.??..??

They are Christians of plateau states not Boko boys.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by princechurchill(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Touch southeast and watch Nigeria divide

6 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ZZ22: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Yian1:

Yoruba Muslim what do you know? The Middle belt once reasoned like you but today where are they?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by SarkinYarki: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2018
This op is proof that the the north is in support of the killing ,, just imagine how he is trying to use four useless pictures to change the narrative

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Thebwoy: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

They are Christians of plateau states not Boko boys.

I won't be surprise if you also say that boko haram terrorist are Christians from Rome.

80 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by statusquoante: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
This op is proof that the the north is in support of the killing ,, just imagine how he is trying to use four useless pictures to change the narrative

Abi?
Abooki too is trying to do propaganda where the police have admitted killings.
Nonsense!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Thebwoy:

I won't be surprise if you also say that boko haram terrorist are Christians from Rome.

Hypocrite who doesn't know the people of birom are Christian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ehinmowo: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2018
It is sad dt someone will come here with pictures of pple probably attacked by robbers on d highway to justify thousands of killings by herdsmen.

By d way I am currently in Birom, cudnt hear abt any Christian attacking Muslim.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 1:14am On Jun 25, 2018
ehinmowo:
It is sad dt someone will come here with pictures of pple probably attacked by robbers on d highway to justify thousands of killings by herdsmen.

By d way I am currently in Birom, cudnt hear abt any Christian attacking Muslim.

Shut up hypocrite. How will you hear when you're 1 of the hypocrite.

They are giving account of what happen to them and you're talking of armed robbers.

Who knows you might be one of those Christian terrorist that attack them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Na tomorrow berom go do reprisal...today malo don give dem 1-0
Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ehinmowo: 1:18am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite. How will you hear when you're 1 of the hypocrite.

They are giving account of what happen to them and you're talking of armed robbers.

Lolzzz. Bros calm down. Your blood too dey hot. Do u expect dem to gv u zakat wen ur pple has been feeding on innocent blood in their thousands?

Dt does nt mean dt I support crime in any form, bt govt itself knws dt things like this will happen. And probably be on d increase. Wen herders are on a killing spree unchallenged, then u are inviting trouble.

I am surprised though dt dis country has not started feeling some serious heat by nw. U cnt turn deaf ears to murderous crimes committed by ur pple and xpect others to be clapping for u.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Is this attack the aftermath of the initial Herdsmen's attack or kinda reprisal?

Either way, the perpetrators should be fished out and made to face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Better send IG to transmit those Christian terrorist involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by FriendNG: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2018
ehinmowo:

Lolzzz. Bros calm down. Your blood too dey hot. Do u expect dem to gv u zakat wen ur pple has been feeding on innocent blood in their thousands?

Dt does nt mean dt I support crime in any form, bt govt itself knws st things like this happen. And probably be on d increase. Wen herders are on a killing spree.

I cannot see any link between this and the so called herdmen farmers clash. Are these farmers or herdsmen in the pic? They are either student or staff of ATBU. Check the car. While others are travelers. Or do you see cow on top of their car or farm produce?

You guys are using media to justify evil of your brothers hiding under herdsmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by biafrasun: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2018
A vote for APC is a vote of continues killing.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by adadike(f): 1:29am On Jun 25, 2018
See them, evil people! they want Buhari to hang more Christians but baba God pass them. Muslims are d ones killing their fellow Muslims and not vice versa!

23 Likes

Re: Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries by ehinmowo: 1:33am On Jun 25, 2018
FriendNG:

I cannot see any link between this and the so called herdmen farmers clash. Are these farmers or herdsmen in the pic? They are either student or staff of ATBU. Check the car. While others are travelers. Or do you see cow on top of their car or farm produce?

You guys are using media to justify evil of your brothers hiding under herdsmen.

I am not here to pacify u or anybody. Like I said, no crime shud be justified no matter who is involved. However, ask yourself this question and answer it sincerely. "If your mum, father or siblings were murdered in cold blood, by lets say, a Swahili man, would you necessarily be looking for dt Swahili man or u pour ur anger on any Swahili man you see around?"

Even though dt is nt a civilized way to behave, most Africans are nt schooled. Notwithstanding, even d most civilized might respond crudely under such condition.

U knw there is no justice in Nigeria, especially under d current govt.

If u still nt understand, then I give up on ur case.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.