Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Czech Republic Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Czech Republic Visa (6949 Views)

Nigeria Govt, Copy Benin Republic Visa Process / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Czech Republic Visa by Emmy417: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Good Morning All,
Please who knows how to go about securing a visa for Czech Republic. I am been invited for work over there. I Don't know how to go about it. I don't know any honest agent I can use to get that. Neither have I been to embassy before. I have my International Passport with me.
The MD of the company offering me the job said i should ask the embassy the necessary requirements to issue me a schengen visa.
Some persons are saying it's the company's responsibility to do the needful by securing the visa for me.
Pls help a brother, have been restless since last week, have not done any positive move , because the whole issue is complicated. Different persons with different opinions. For those that have the idea or experience of how to go about it.
Please I need your sincere inputs. I would appreciate.
Regards.
Re: Czech Republic Visa by bodejohn(m): 2:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Facts first...

1. You cannot work in Czech Republic with a Schengen Visa.
2. You cannot also stay in a Schengen country for more than a cumulative 90 day period (not very sure of this figure but it is something close) irrespective of the duration of your Schengen visa in a year.
3. The company offering you a job should be actively involved in the processing of the visa.

The embassy of the Czech Republic is at 5, Gnassingbe Eyadema Street, Asokoro in Abuja,
You will most likely have to book an appointment online or by telephone before appearing.
The embassy website is here: https://www.mzv.cz/abuja/en/visa_consular_information/index.html

Finally, stay away from agents...all the information you need is available on the internet, google is your friend.

Best of luck!!!

10 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Visa by Emmy417: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks @ Bodejohn. I already checked there website. They do it by appointment. And the slots for June and July has been issued out already. The next slots are in August. My concern is would one wait till August before the issue you Visa?
What if the work am going there to do is needed at the moment.
Thank you guys. More contributions please.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Visa by bodejohn(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2018
I am not sure you have any choice than to wait. Why not ask the company employing you to find you a closer date or maybe go in person to the embassy is see if there's any opportunity that you can explore.
Re: Czech Republic Visa by Emmy417: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ok, thanks. I will have to go to the embassy myself.
Thank you.
Re: Czech Republic Visa by mekydon: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
08155103738 anyone who's need to book appointment with Czech embassy or have issues with any visa related issues should contact that no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Visa by Senatorben123: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2018
bodejohn:
Facts first...

1. You cannot work in Czech Republic with a Schengen Visa.
2. You cannot also stay in a Schengen country for more than a cumulative 90 day period (not very sure of this figure but it is something close) irrespective of the duration of your Schengen visa in a year.
3. The company offering you a job should be actively involved in the processing of the visa.

The embassy of the Czech Republic is at 5, Gnassingbe Eyadema Street, Asokoro in Abuja,
You will most likely have to book an appointment online or by telephone before appearing.
The embassy website is here: https://www.mzv.cz/abuja/en/visa_consular_information/index.html

Finally, stay away from agents...all the information you need is available on the internet, google is your friend.

Best of luck!!!

U can't advice him to stay away from an agent, I got admission to study in Czech college, I had to go online and look for list of accredited agents. I looked at top ten of dem, and I chose Jolie global travels and tours in Abuja. He is the one currently processing my Czech visa, schengen countries re one hell of countries seeming difficult dese days cos its free border checks. Dia re still reliable agents out día. I was denied polish visa despite paying school fees and everything. Sometimes, dese agents know how to package visa requirements for each country and sometimes some has link inside the embassy. The question is how do I come across a reliable agent

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Visa by bodejohn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Senatorben123:

U can't advice him to stay away from an agent, I got admission to study in Czech college, I had to go online and look for list of accredited agents. I looked at top ten of dem, and I chose Jolie global travels and tours in Abuja. He is the one currently processing my Czech visa, schengen countries re one hell of countries seeming difficult dese days cos its free border checks. Dia re still reliable agents out día. I was denied polish visa despite paying school fees and everything. Sometimes, dese agents know how to package visa requirements for each country and sometimes some has link inside the embassy. The question is how do I come across a reliable agent

Since what you want is a packaged visa application, I'll just pass...
Re: Czech Republic Visa by Sodiq48: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Am looking for an agent too process my Czech republic visa
Re: Czech Republic Visa by boboelenusugar: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Please is this thread still open? How can I begin process of my Czech student visa? I'm about to start an application to a school

I have my fees ready, but I'm worried about the visa. What are the requirements? I have an uncle in the UK and a brother in Canada, can any of them be my guarantor, like official sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Visa by teapot(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2021
Please are you able to get in, I wanted to start processing mine.
Re: Czech Republic Visa by teapot(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2021
I want to further my studies in Czech republic, please if there is anyone studying there on here please help with the process I don't want to fall in the wrong hands. cry
Re: Czech Republic Visa by KayZire: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2021
teapot:
I want to further my studies in Czech republic, please if there is anyone studying there on here please help with the process I don't want to fall in the wrong hands. cry

How is this going? I’m also trying to get a study visa there.
Re: Czech Republic Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
KayZire:

How is this going? I’m also trying to get a study visa there.
How far have you gone bro?
Re: Czech Republic Visa by JapaProfessor: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you're interested in study only, you can apply to schools in Czech republic provided you do not intend working to pay your fees.

Czech has affordable schools.
Re: Czech Republic Visa by MERCHANDISER: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
JapaProfessor:
If you're interested in study only, you can apply to schools in Czech republic provided you do not intend working to pay your fees.

Czech has affordable schools.
So there is no jobs for international students in czeck Republic?
Re: Czech Republic Visa by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Emmy417:
Good Morning All,
Please who knows how to go about securing a visa for Czech Republic. I am been invited for work over there. I Don't know how to go about it. I don't know any honest agent I can use to get that. Neither have I been to embassy before. I have my International Passport with me.
The MD of the company offering me the job said i should ask the embassy the necessary requirements to issue me a schengen visa.
Some persons are saying it's the company's responsibility to do the needful by securing the visa for me.
Pls help a brother, have been restless since last week, have not done any positive move , because the whole issue is complicated. Different persons with different opinions. For those that have the idea or experience of how to go about it.
Please I need your sincere inputs. I would appreciate.
Regards.

Last last how did everything go?
Re: Czech Republic Visa by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2022
mekydon:
08155103738 anyone who's need to book appointment with Czech embassy or have issues with any visa related issues should contact that no.
Has anyone contacted this person is it legit?
Re: Czech Republic Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
This number is not going, I will try again tomorrow
Re: Czech Republic Visa by Tolutopsy: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nil
Re: Czech Republic Visa by Aunero: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tolutopsy:
If you just got admission to any University in Czech Republic and you're planning to start Visa processing, I have created a WhatsApp group for us. Let's gather there

(1) (Reply)

International Passport Problem / BA Resumes Flights To Nigeria After Computer Glitch / Study In Latvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.