Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India (871 Views)

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Has Anyone Applied For Germany Blue Card / Who Applied For Passport In Abia State Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Hello please if you applied for ITEC 2018 Training in India kindly come In here, I need some assistance with the Nomination process, I'm confused on how it's done. I'm a tucked there but I really want to go for the program. Anybody with ideas how it's done pls help me out thanks.
Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by Idss: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrquincy:
Hello please if you applied for ITEC 2018 Training in India kindly come In here, I need some assistance with the Nomination process, I'm confused on how it's done. I'm a tucked there but I really want to go for the program. Anybody with ideas how it's done pls help me out thanks.

I'm about applying too, but am confused with one of d stages where they said d application will have to be submitted through a 'Nominating Ministry/Agency'. These nominating ministries must provide u with letter of endorsement before u can submit. The question is Who are the nominating Agency or Ministry? Where is their address? If we can't get how to discover these nominating ministry, which I have searched tirelessly online. I guess it doesn't worth it. However, if u have a solution on how to locate these ministries, I'll be glad.
Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Idss:

I'm about applying too, but am confused with one of d stages where they said d application will have to be submitted through a 'Nominating Ministry/Agency'. These nominating ministries must provide u with letter of endorsement before u can submit. The question is Who are the nominating Agency or Ministry? Where is their address? If we can't get how to discover these nominating ministry, which I have searched tirelessly online. I guess it doesn't worth it. However, if u have a solution on how to locate these ministries, I'll be glad.

that is exactly my challenge and no proper information on the nominating ministry/agencies, I've sent them mails but no reply, I guess it's a government kind of thing because I do not know who is nominating and how, the process is just not transparent enough
Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by Idss: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mrquincy:

that is exactly my challenge and no proper information on the nominating ministry/agencies, I've sent them mails but no reply, I guess it's a government kind of thing because I do not know who is nominating and how, the process is just not transparent enough

Sent a mail to the Indian High Commission as well, but no reply. I guess its political. The pictures I saw for previous set were all old papa and mama, maybe is not for youth like us. Everything just 'fucking' wrong in this country....
Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Idss:

Sent a mail to the Indian High Commission as well, but no reply. I guess its political. The pictures I saw for previous set were all old papa and mama, maybe is not for youth like us. Everything just 'fucking' wrong in this country....

Funny but that's the truth. The common man has no hope of benefiting from this country

1 Like

Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by TINO123(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
hello you have chance of appling now cos cos the program have been shifted to 19 nov to 30 nov
Idss:

1 Like

Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by TINO123(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
any one that is interested in the program should send me mail tinoventures@gmail.com
TINO123:
hello you have chance of appling now cos cos the program have been shifted to 19 nov to 30 nov

1 Like

Re: Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
TINO123:
any one that is interested in the program should send me mail tinoventures@gmail.com

I sent you a mail for days now

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State / See How To Locate Your NAITES Screening Venues In Both Makurdi & In Biu. / Glo Roaming In Saskatchewan Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.