Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time (28824 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Lautechgossip(m): 3:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Up and coming Nigerian artiste, Ehije Ebvodaghe aka Rush, has been accused of battering his girlfriend, Kelly Barlow, for the third time.

Kelly made the accusation, today, shortly after she was brutalized by the artiste. According to a chat between the duo, Rush accused Kelly of disrespecting him and said he had to teach her a lesson.

However, Kelly, who said her door was broken by Rush, before being battered in the presence of her sister, revealed that the usual cause of the violence was her insistence that he should stop defending his friends against her.

She added that he always begs for forgiveness anytime he beats her and, last night, he still talked about settling down and having kids with her. Kelly, who insisted that she is done with the relationship, said the recent incident took place, today, in Surulere, weeks after beating her in Ajah.

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-artiste-rush-brutalises-his-girlfriend-for-the-3rd-time/

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by faithfull18(f): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by AntiWailer: 4:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Let’s wait for the 10thj

She o looo o ni sense ni

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2018
This girl is really dumb. Second time he's beating you in public and you kept going back to him? Some girls will endure any crap just for money and the 'privilege' of being linked to a celebrity, no matter how upcoming he is...

If I may ask, who is Nigerian artiste Rush? Those who don't know him should gather tomorrow. We have a meeting at 5:00pm. The disappeared NwaAmaikpe will preside.

83 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by princeade86(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2018
he will still apologize to d girl,and they will both continue. when they finally marry, they will both have different weapons to threatening each other. I don't know why men and women do date violent partners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Ishilove: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Jesus, what is this?

Anyone that stays in such a toxic relationship deserves whatever they get.

6 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by coolebux(m): 6:03am On Jun 25, 2018
The way the guy is Rushing you
E never reach you to Rush out the fu¢k me I fu¢k you relationship

6 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by jabor4Naija(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Stay there o, till he beats u to death. By d way sef who be dis rush guy, me never hear of am before sha

4 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by weyreypey: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Stay there o, till he beats u to death.
Good advice

4 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Yeligray(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
That guy deserves a jail sentence.. What nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by ipobarethieves: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
sad wetin make we com do?Wen she dey kiss/do d real thing, did she call us?

3 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by stano2(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Their business
By the way, let us help them trend.
I don't know who is rush abi ebodavg... How d hell do u pronounce Dat.
I'm from Delta State but this one pass me.

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by ClassRep001: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
I stand with rush on this.

All these Loud mouthed girls feel they can talk to anyone anyhow and go free.

That's how they'd quote you on NL saying shits they won't be able to say in front of you.

One day I'd get hold of one of them, especially those ones with pictures on their NL profile.

The kind beating they go chop that day ehn, rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by kasynlives: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Publicity stunt undecided
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Cyriloha(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=faithfull18 post=68792862]Too bad.[/quote

Girls de stupid just TJ answer celebrity gf that's why she's a punch bag

While knew poor guy who will cherish her is somewhere begging her biko
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by 190theclown: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2018
who the phuck is he?

well its you Nigerians that call every Mentally deranged person an artist or musician i blame

and on the girl why would any sane girl go about dating a guy like this?? grin grin

Serve's them right whatever grin

no body should disturb me this morning na office i de i dont want your wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2018
i trust fish brained gals lol. dem go still go bk
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by TissuePaper: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2018
sad
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Cyriloha(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Well on behalf of the missing nwankpa I day that this kinda can eat 6 buckets of shiiit for money well we are waiting for the 4th now ....loading..................

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Julia345(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Lol.... She was even like ur beating me d second time, d guy replied with... Ur a bastard... God, wen some men are there pampering their women like... I love u Ima, God bless u for me alws

2 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by jaggedboi(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
"he always begs for forgiveness anytime he beats her and, last night, he still talked about settling down and having kids with her"....
WALK AWAY GURL. B4 ITS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by raybouykorede: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
when they are knacking blokos who them call
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by BestDealPropert(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
coolebux:
The way the guy is Rushing you
E never reach you to Rush out the fu¢k me I fu¢k you relationship
Check on our signature in blue below and reach out to us.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Most girls see beating by their boyfriends as romantic.That is why they stay put in the relationship.
Wetin cause the beating?
You call am one minute man abi he caught you cheating abi you slap him first because i know say there is every cause for alarm.
Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by deepwater(f): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
lol

someone who knows thegirl should show her this thread on nairaland.........
Guess what, nobody cares grin
They are more comments on football odds, scam data sales and adverts grin
Nobody is giving a damm
same way u remain there and he kills u, nobody will give a damm.
Leave that boy and go write waec/jamb go school and better ur self

....and who else thinks this is the only way to showcase her BF (publicity stunts again )

3 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by Domcarezo: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
I stand with rush on this.

All these Loud mouthed girls feel they can talk to anyone anyhow and go free.

That's how they'd quote you on NL saying shits they won't be able to say in front of you.

One day I'd get hold of one of them, especially those ones with pictures on their NL profile.

The kind beating they go chop that day ehn, rubbish

You sound like someone who has an inferior personality before women, beating a woman is a pure sign of frustration and weakness on your part....there are several subtle ways to reprimand a woman which is far more effective than physical assault..... As u wan beat person sister, naso person go beat the hell out of your own sis.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time by BruncleZuma: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Rush, Kush, Mush, Túsh...still don't know him.

Aunty run for your life...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Annie Idibia's 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Fans React As Police Arrest Small Doctor, Their Brand Ambassador / Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.