Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,344 members, 7,857,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Get This Free Ebook Now | It Will Be Needful For Your Family Health & Wellbeing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get This Free Ebook Now | It Will Be Needful For Your Family Health & Wellbeing (307 Views)

Toothpaste Toilet Wash Is Easy And Good For Your Family Health / Best Natural Immune System Booster For You and Your Family / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This Free Ebook Now | It Will Be Needful For Your Family Health & Wellbeing by RemedyLab: 6:06am On Jun 25, 2018
www.naturalremedylab.com

My humble greetings to fellow Nairalanders. This platform is not just a forum but one big family and pride of Africa.

Let me tell you short story about my experience here, I join Nairaland few years back but always accessing the platform as a guest until last year 2017 when I registered. While I was a guest, I learned a lot from this platform and that gave birth to my little & young site.

So, Natural Remedy Lab is an idea that originated from Nairaland. What this site does is to create a medium through which people can access free heath tips to keep them healthy, prevent diseases and spend less on hospital bills.

It is quite alarming the rate at which people fall sick this days, just take a walk to any hospital and you will understand better what I am saying. It is even worrisome that only few even go to hospital because they can't afford the bills.

However, what most doctors fail to tell you is that you can actually turn your food into medicine. Nutrition & other healthy lifestyle can help you prevent most diseases like diabetes, cancer, stroke, hbp, fibroid etc using common herbs, spices, fruits, vegetables etc

Information like this is what you get at www.naturalremedylab.com In Addition, we have carefully written an ebook for you to download for free. I assure you, this ebook cannot be gotten elsewhere, it has over 50 pages of detailed info on how to improve parents and their children's wellbeing.

To access this ebook, all you need to do is visit the site and subscribe inorder to download the ebook directly to your email.

Your health should be your strenght not weakness, it is your greatest investment, so invest on it wisely.

Eat Oranic.........Stay Healthy.........Stay Strong

Re: Get This Free Ebook Now | It Will Be Needful For Your Family Health & Wellbeing by Mcsenior(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Getting the right information will help with protection and prevention of life threatening infections and diseases.

Prevention is not only better than cure but also cheaper and safer than cure.

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Sperm With Mascum Herbal Pride / Join Other That Testify To The Efficacy Of BHT As A Cure For Hepatitis B & C / Best Yoga TTC In Rishikesh | Join Nirvana Yogasthal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.