Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Nigeria Can Beat Argentina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Nigeria Can Beat Argentina (521 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Beat Argentina by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria will file out against Argentina tommorow June 26 2018 in the final group stage game of the world cup tournament.

I implored a 4-2-3-1 formation... with same players that won the game against Iceland. the tactics should be a possession flat and floating the ball in the 18 yard box approach... the Argentines are under pressure, if they dont have the ball they ll become frustrated and concede needless fouls from there on it disrupts their game plan and forces them into our style then we hit on the counter and get goals to win the match.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Argentina by babatundey5: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2018
I think 3-5-2 formation will work against the argentines cos the argentines want to play an all attack football which make their defence very vulnarable we shock them on counter with musa pace and nacho intelligent cos ighalo is slow and selfish

(1) (Reply)

Spain Vs Morocco: Spain Ready To Battle Morocco / I Saw Nigerian Jubuliating / Get The Surest Matches With 100% Guaranteed Profit !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.