Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! (1460 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / God Of War 4 / God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by Obeflacko(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2018
who else feels like the other prequel of GOW4 is better off,imo i enjoyed every boss fight in the prequel compared to GOW4,and i had an array of weapons in the last game,well i feel this is just the beginning for this new santa monica crew,i believe GOW will get its juice back.
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by LZAA: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Obeflacko:
who else feels like the other prequel of GOW4 is better off,imo i enjoyed every boss fight in the prequel compared to GOW4,and i had an array of weapons in the last game,well i feel this is just the beginning for this new santa monica crew,i believe GOW will get its juice back.
u mean ascension?
yea it was aii but lemme ask have u played GOW 4 BOYgrin
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by Obeflacko(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
LZAA:
u mean ascension? yea it was aii but lemme ask have u played GOW 4 BOYgrin
yes son i have

1 Like

Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by LZAA: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Obeflacko:
yes son i have
grin grin GOW4 is in major running to win GOTY and is better than ascension
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by crafteck(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
The latest god if war is just there... Stop hyping it based on past glory, games have advanced
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by LZAA: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
crafteck:
The latest god if war is just there... Stop hyping it based on past glory, games have advanced
U serious bro?
Again have u played this game?
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by crafteck(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2018
LZAA:

U serious bro?
Again have u played this game?

18 to 20 hrs game, no replay value
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by LZAA: 2:09am On Jun 27, 2018
crafteck:

18 to 20 hrs game, no replay value
wow strange to hear this tbh
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by itoski(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Who wants to sell his GOW should quote me.
Re: God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! by Tiimy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Obeflacko:
Oga u never play the game stop forming and it has lots of replay values too many easter eggs Dat game is d best game ever .....In fact snap pic of u playing d game

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Ps3 Games For Sale. / Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.