Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! (3455 Views)

How I Chose The Wrong Job / AGIP Opens Portal for Recruitment, March 2020 / 2019/2020 Nigerian AGIP Exploration Ltd Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by sole26: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
RedDistrict:
i'd say TOTAL Ng. training, exposure, prospects, and all

NPA and Nimasa are madt places to flex also o if you wanna do govt work ish

my prefrence would be Total tho

See soft options to choose from sha, mehn nothing does you oo, shine on

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by chrispapi11(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bro na Total sure gan based on exposure .. bro you can connect me too mbok!

[quqote author=sole26 post=68798848]Hi guys, pls dis is seriously serious. No bring ur joke here, if u no get watin to comment, just pass OK

Among Total, agip, NPA, NIMASA, DPR and FIRS which of these do u consider d best place to work and why? Pls it's urgent. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by ImaMmakara(f): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Total Plc
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
biafraisdead:

I prefer NNPC because for there plenty money de to thief and choplate die.
Your kind would be the first to insult corrupt politiciams when new revelations are made. Nigerians really deserve the leaders they get.
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
sole26:

Pm me

Should I pm you, mechanical engr.

I think DPR and NPA, these are job with less pay compare to the others but the amount you make on deals. That's if you be guy man.
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by sole26: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
BiggyB242:

Should I pm you, mechanical engr.

I think DPR and NPA, these are job with less pay compare to the others but the amount you make on deals. That's if you be guy man.

OK
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by femicashis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'd say Total, you have a better opportunity of moving to higher positions in other international companies than being redundant in a government position.
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by detagabriel(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
sole26:
Hi guys, pls dis is seriously serious. No bring ur joke here, if u no get watin to comment, just pass OK

Among Total, agip, NPA, NIMASA, DPR and FIRS which of these do u consider d best place to work and why? Pls it's urgent. Thanks

I would go for total..due to the high level of exposure...then agrip for entry level...

Pls help a brother .....chemical engr...
Second class honours
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
If you are looking for good pay at entry level then look no further than Total.

If you are looking for job security then DPR, NIMASA and the other government owned ones. Here you make your money based on how shady you are. Based on salary alone they can't be compared to either Total or Agip.

If personal development in your career is what you seek for, plus exposure then Total and Agip should be your choice.

If you ask me, as a full staff(not contract) I'll go for Total, then Agip before any other one.
Just choose based on your needs.

1 Like

Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by sole26: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ekinematics:
If you are looking for good pay at entry level then look no further than Total.

If you are looking for job security then DPR, NIMASA and the other government owned ones. Here you make your money based on how shady you are. Based on salary alone they can't be compared to either Total or Agip.

If personal development in your career is what you seek for, plus exposure then Total and Agip should be your choice.

If you ask me, as a full staff(not contract) I'll go for Total, then Agip before any other one.
Just choose based on your needs.
Thanks Bro
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by Nostradamus: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2018
sole26:
Hi guys, pls dis is seriously serious. No bring ur joke here, if u no get watin to comment, just pass OK

Among Total, agip, NPA, NIMASA, DPR and FIRS which of these do u consider d best place to work and why? Pls it's urgent. Thanks
oga o.p,go for total.if you're in the engineering division,as an entry level,you earn #1 milla a month.
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by abimbola74(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
sole26:

Bruh abeg kindly help this helpless boy, I dnt mind what I will have to let go. abimbola7478@gmail.com. I need job badly bro
Re: Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! by OBTMOS(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hi bro, help me with connection please. 08136863427

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ended / Cesus Adhoc Training Starts Tomorrow / First Inland Bank Is Collecting C.vs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.