Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Gtb About To Kill My Dreams!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gtb About To Kill My Dreams!!!! (309 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtb About To Kill My Dreams!!!! by richsonD: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
I don't even know where to post this right now cause this call i got right now got me depressed! I've been chasing this thing for too long and eventually all working out. after saving up for this and the opportunity came and just when to make payment i did the transfer and it didn't get to the recipient neither in my account. i complained at there branch they told me to call the customer rep with their phone which i did, the guy with formalities of 5-8 working days that dispense error. i mailed them and they said they've processed it and it takes 5-8 working days.
this happened last Wednesday, i complained last Thursday. the painful part is the payment closes friday till next year again!!!

Nigerian banking is just too frustrating everything seems hard in this country!

Gtb bank please solve my problem fast abeg

lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Revealed 6am - 3pm Feast For The Entire World To Avert Harm July / When To Call It A Quite - An Expert's Advice / Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Dominate 2018 Soccer Transfer News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.