Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (59975 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / 3 Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death, Injure Another In Kano (Photo) / Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
This is disheartening. A man identified as Mr. Ekanem Ukeme is lucky to be alive after he survived a gruesome attack which saw him stabbed multiple times.

It was gathered that Mr. Ukeme ran into two young men in his neighbourhood as they were physically abusing a lady, he then stepped in to stop the abuse and protect her. In the process of trying to rescue the woman, the deadly duo vented all their anger on him.

They further involved all their cult members who stabbed him all over his body with knives and bottles.

According to reports, the cultist chased him till he ran into a church where he was rescued.

He was later taken to the hospital where he was treated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/cultists-brutally-attack-man-who-tried-to-save-lady-while-being-molested-photos.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
This is what happens when you poke your fu*king nose into other peoples business.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by GavelSlam: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians and the love for blood.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Ogbeni u nor won give urself brain abi

You see more than 2men , well armed

You de go form Jet Li

You get luck oh, if they had killed you now

Imagine the agony u wud have put your loved ones sad

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This is what happens when you poke your fu*king nose into other peoples business.

undecided

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Gozzzy(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Onye ara

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by hisgrace090: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Land of demons, they have landed with force in support of their group.

Just look at their comment and know the type we're habouring in nigeria as a nation.

So sad.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Emekus92(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good Samaritan doesn't pay always.

He should thank God they didn't kill him

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
shocked

When i say east and the south have a more cultism history than any other region, some primitive here will masturbate on my post, keep killing urself

37 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by labusinessguide: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
So basically what some of you are saying is that he did wrong by trying to rescue a lady being abused by two men?
So it is now a taboo to stand up against crime and criminality in Nigeria?
So it is safer for people to mind their business while crime and criminality decimate the lives of vulnerable individuals in Nigeria?
Woow, it's actually true, we have lost our humanity.

Even animals weep for us... Sad indeed!

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Olujoe1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
I guess the lady he's chick, if not sister better marry that guy, he's your hero.

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kill cultists before they kill us all...

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Folashade2016(f): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Dandsome: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad, are they now saying he shouldn't help.? Bad things continue to happen if good people keep quiet.

Best thing for this guy na to travel out for summer holiday walahi.

Get better treatment and come back fresh.

I heard some banks are now kinda helping with that.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by eyoniggar(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
If thats the girl beside him, she go sabi give head, the guy go collect head until all him wound heal, enjoy yoursel guy, and thank Jah sey u nor bleed to death.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by TissuePaper: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pathetic...see what the struggle to save pušsy has cost him undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Phyqee10(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Oponu

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
embarassed Reminds me hero Udeme my good friend.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by zombieHUNTER: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Are you for real shocked sad sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by NMotorwerks: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Onyiochi, Anumpama

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by fruqy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
Land of demons, they have landed with force in support of their group.

Just look at their comment and know the type we're habouring in nigeria as a nation.

So sad.

My mind, spoken!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nawao

That was painful
People are wicked oo

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Olujoe1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I never knew word could have been this obnoxious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by zombieHUNTER: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

When i say east and the south have a more cultism history than any other region, some primitive here will masturbate on my post, keep killing urself

Shut up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by ASPchris(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This guy is a real sadist.tufiakwa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by tobida: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
He is a fool.

I cannot try dis. cool

I no fit make dis kind mistake, ordinary molestation, na him dey nearly kill u. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
u this boy the way u type,sometimes I wonder if u have sense

10 Likes

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Fuckyoumod: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
guy imagine sey the lady in question was your sister.... So think before you post!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
As I dey view the guy so, the film fit get part 2.
Have a quick recovery, the good Samaritan.
ChiefAzubuike1:
Una no get sisters at all? Tell me you only typed this to get cheap likes, no one will beat you,,,,, promisedgrin

I know u aren't a femaletongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.