Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Is Techno W2 A Good Smart Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Techno W2 A Good Smart Android Phone (576 Views)

Screen Overlay In Tecno W2 / Help!!! Pls I flash my techno w2 with so flashtool now it showing white and blac / How Good Is Techno Wx3 Pro To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Techno W2 A Good Smart Android Phone by emmy989(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
a goodday my fellow nairanlanders,i am hoping to buy a techno w2 android phone.the purpose for buying is to have access to mozilla firefox and google chrome to browse.can the phone access it. And i had that the version is 6.0.is it the truly version,or they upgraded it.
Pls anyone who has idea about the phone,should comment below.
Re: Is Techno W2 A Good Smart Android Phone by tafat: 3:16am On Jun 26, 2018
hmm w2, why not just get the new spark 2,it has everything you want added to the lastest android 8.0 oreo.GO version.

(1) (Reply)

Another Fresh Update For Infinix Note 4 / Honor 10 GT With 8 GB RAM Unveiled In China / BEWARE – Sim Swap Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.