Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos (1347 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by ViaGist: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Yoruba actor crooner of 'Ose Omobanke' slang celebrates his birthday today 25th June 2018 rocking agbada outfit.

He wrote;

Ope lo yę ö BaBa OoloooreeeÉ. I thank God for the day for I was born till today Monday(Ojo Aje) that I am alive to witness all the good thing you’ve done for me, because without you Daddyy I am nothing, Ye that brought me from grass to grace and from nothing to Something, Hallelujah to your holy Name Baba . I will worship you and you only for the rest of my life .. (OluwaLoniGlory) .. +1 today June, 25, 2018.. #happybirthdaytome

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/actor-olusoji-taiwo-aka-omobanke-celebrates-birthday-cutes-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala front page. Ose Omobanke

Re: Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by ViaGist: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018

Re: Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by itspzpics(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Happy birthday bro
Re: Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by gistblogger: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
cool
Re: Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by dangotesmummy: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
I love his sense of humor and how he calls every woman "maami ". Unfortunately the likes of odunlade adekola has chased him away from the Yoruba spot light
Re: Actor Olusoji Taiwo Aka Omobanke Celebrates His Birthday With Cutes Photos by kyutepanda(f): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2018
oshe omo banke....thsi guy is jez unique, ain't a yoruba movie lover but when i see him starring i carry bench enter room to siddon wella.....he looks cute lately

(1) (Reply)

Holy Molly!! Nicki Minaj Attempts To Cause A Huge Confusion As She Rocks Complet / Beautiful Corper Plait Hair For Old Woman At IDP Camp / Iyabo Ojo, You're Going Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.