Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 (302 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you Father for all the help and assistance you have given me and my family.

2.Thank you Father for all the people you have used divinely to take me and my family to the level, we are presently.

3.Father, let every sin preventing divine help and assistance from reaching me and my family be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

4.Father, you are the source of my help, send help to me, today, from your throne of mercy, in Jesus' name. (Psalm 121:2).

5.Father, connect me today, to all my divine helpers, wherever they may be in the four corners of the earth.

6.Father, let all those you have ordained to take me to my next level in life, be promoted to the level of anointing, power and position, required for them to do so, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every veil covering the faces of my divine helpers, preventing them from seeing me, be torn to pieces today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every evil plantation in the hearts of my divine helpers, against me be uprooted.

9.Father, let your goodness and mercy follow all my divine helpers in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, let every attempt by the devil to kill my divine helpers be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

11.The widow of Zarephath and her son survived famine and death, because she never withheld her help, for someone, who later became her own divine helper. (1 Kings 17:7-16)
Father, let every spirit preventing me to assist those that will later keep me "alive", be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

12.Joseph said, "But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive." (Gen. 50:20). - Father, inspite of the efforts of mockers and the scornfuls, let all things continue to work together for my good and for the good of all my helpers in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless all my divine helpers, promote them and provide for them.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)

15. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)

16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18 by dallyemmy: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Prayer Points For Today’s Open Heavens 26 June 2018 – Strange Destiny Helpers

1.Thank you Father for all the help and assistance you have given me and my family.

2.Thank you Father for all the people you have used divinely to take me and my family to the level, we are presently.

3.Father, let every sin preventing divine help and assistance from reaching me and my family be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

4.Father, you are the source of my help, send help to me, today, from your throne of mercy, in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 121:2).

5.Father, connect me today, to all my divine helpers, wherever they may be in the four corners of the earth.

6.Father, let all those you have ordained to take me to my next level in life, be promoted to the level of anointing, power and position, required for them to do so, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, let every veil covering the faces of my divine helpers, preventing them from seeing me, be torn to pieces today, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, let every evil plantation in the hearts of my divine helpers, against me be uprooted.

9.Father, let your goodness and mercy follow all my divine helpers in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, let every attempt by the devil to kill my divine helpers be frustrated, in Jesus’ name. Open Heaven 26 June 2018

11.The widow of Zarephath and her son survived famine and death, because she never withheld her help, for someone, who later became her own divine helper. (1 Kings 17:7-

16)Father, let every spirit preventing me to assist those that will later keep me “alive”, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus’ name.

12.Joseph said, “But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.” (Gen. 50:20). – Father, inspite of the efforts of mockers and the scornfuls, let all things continue to work together for my good and for the good of all my helpers in Jesus’ name.

13.Father, bless all my divine helpers, promote them and provide for them.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)

15. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)

16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Your Words Carry Power! / It Is Written... / The Christian Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.