Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Why I Killed Mercy Moses For Money Ritual, Pastor Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed Mercy Moses For Money Ritual, Pastor Reveals (1276 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed Mercy Moses For Money Ritual, Pastor Reveals by lamzybaby: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pastor of Voice of Canaan Church, Cherubin and Cheraphim Azuri-Okene, Otaru Olusegun has said he killed Mercy Moses, a sex worker at Hollywood Hotel in Azuri community in Adavi local government of Kogi state because of poverty, saying that he had expected to raise #2.5m from the ritual practice before he was arrested.

The pastor that was paraded with two of his accomplice in crime , Yakubu Abdulmuminu and Samuel Olusegun at the kogi state police command Lokoja on Monday stated that he learnt the art and trade of money making ritual from his master at Abeokuta in Ogun state years back.

Prophet Otaru who said he is pastoring about 20 people presently in his church, which started 45-yr ago stated that the killing of the said prostitute(mercy) for money ritual marked the third attempt in that direction that failed him.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/why-i-killed-mercy-moses-for-money-ritual-pastor-reveals/
Re: Why I Killed Mercy Moses For Money Ritual, Pastor Reveals by debaj10: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
nestym, consult d big boys fes.
bunkum
Re: Why I Killed Mercy Moses For Money Ritual, Pastor Reveals by PureMe01: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
I did not come here to check name,so I close my eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Allows Husband Defile Their 15-yr-old Daughter In A Bid To Make Family Rich / Photo Of Herdsmen Having Sex With Their Cows! / My Course Mate Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.