Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (107778 Views)

Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by CaptainG00D: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
The fools that did this to them deserve to be found and punished. I don't know why Yoruba men behave like sex starved imps
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2018
lexy070:
They should arrest those that posted it first that way you would get to them. Bloggers

Lesbianism is illegal in Nigeria.. It's a criminal offence

If the matter is taken up those ladies will be hurt most.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2018
CaptainG00D:
The fools that did this to them deserve to be found and punished. I don't know why Yoruba men behave like sex starved imps

If the matter is taken up those ladies will be hurt most
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Bacon21(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm..so rape has now become a corrective medical or surgical procedure and one to glamorise because someone else's lifestyle isn't in tandem with ours. Someone we didn't create ooo. I actually thought we had much on our hands to deal with in respect to the killings by herdsmen or terrorist, how wrong I was.

Only God can tell the amount of innocent bloods shed and constantly crying out for justice in this country.

These people go still carry Bible on Sunday dey go church.

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Napbj:
This information is far from the truth, i live in Ondo town, those girls were not lesbian, the guys just caught them with their tins they stole and they decided to unclad them and force them to sexual harassement to serve as purnishment. Those guys need to face the law .it is a crime against humanity.

Why did they steal?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Born2Breed:

These guys must be found.

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Sarang(f): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2018
This is very wrong..

Aswear I'd rather die than get naked infront of igwe mmadu.. for me other than killing someone, stripping someone naked in front of public is the worst thing man can do to another man

But then Naija and backwardness cry
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Sarang(f): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Napbj:
This information is far from the truth, i live in Ondo town, those girls were not lesbian, the guys just caught them with their tins they stole and they decided to unclad them and force them to sexual harassement to serve as purnishment. Those guys need to face the law .it is a crime against humanity.

Nigeria still sucks.. did they steal his life? Where is empathy biko nu.. cry cry and we are church goers.. ndi uwa
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Sarang(f): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2018
cityofindustry:
How will you survive in a country like the US

That is if U.S give him visa nah.. undecided
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2018
I’m saddened to read this.

Take heart ladies, your only crazy me is being born into a helish country.

Else.....

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Bacon21:
I still don't understand why anyone cares about lesbians or gays. It just doesn't matter they aren't effecting you or your lives why do people against them care so much?

I care because they are human beings and fellow citizens.

I hope you’ll care about me too if Ibadan people decided to kill Ijebu people on sight.

We are our brothers keepers.

Quick story:

Trump started taking children of illegal aliens from them.

An American couple started a gofund me to raise about $5K to hire lawyers for the children. Guess what? Millions were raised almost overnight.

Try to look inward and rekindle compassion for others in you.

This is what separates us from apes.

Another example of what human beings do to support each other.

https://news.sky.com/video/us-migrant-protesters-block-bus-11415310

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by ccvizzle(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2018
cry

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by LZAA: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2018
itspzpics:
from praizenews.com

According to this IG user, He posted a video of two lesbians caught naked and being molested by known men and he thinks it should not be handled that way. The video was shared on IG.

They are even forced to perform the act in front of them

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkc4TEOAjVK/

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/two-lesbians-caught-in-ondo-molested-by-known-men-pics-video/

Bamoski4 real and Roger3D over to you grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom DaBullIT
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 26, 2018
This is barbaric and uncalled for. What exactly are they trying to achieve by humiliating these girls in such way, this nonsense needs to stop! The men forcing them to act are not holy, some of them sleep with married women and think it's okay. If only they know their way to Canada, automatically residency awaits them both.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by terzurum(m): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2018
WfBabakhay:
See Their Monkey face
Watch. TB Joshua you go know say Demons get hand. For all their acts
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by RedboneSmith(m): 3:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Idiots! You catch lesbians and you force them to perform sexual acts on each other while you watch? angry angry

Just admit you are perverted creepy voyeurs and the whole idea of women pleasuring each other titillates you! angry

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Witnes: 4:24am On Jun 26, 2018
ClassRep001:
Chai my brother grin
XXNX is like a second home to me.
Chai! C them customers
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by babeosisi: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2018
itspzpics:
from praizenews.com

According to this IG user, He posted a video of two lesbians caught naked and being molested by known men and he thinks it should not be handled that way. The video was shared on IG.

They are even forced to perform the act in front of them

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkc4TEOAjVK/

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/two-lesbians-caught-in-ondo-molested-by-known-men-pics-video/

You think it's wrong to handle things this way yet you promote it and bring it to nairaland.
Anyone who clicked on that link is a slimy he goat
Perverts
For all you know these could be two innocent girls held and forced to do this and then filmed for the pleasure of some perverted eediots
Nigerian men have been known to commit every unprinted atrocity to their females

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by babeosisi: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Napbj:

I didn't even read this before making my post
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by olabs201(m): 5:00am On Jun 26, 2018
The revise is the case here in San Francisco today.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Probz(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Idiots! You catch lesbians and you force them to perform sexual acts on each other while you watch? angry angry

Just admit you are perverted creepy voyeurs and the whole idea of women pleasuring each other titillates you! angry

I heard that story’s fake.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Nawa oo

Watch the video directly here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/two-lesbians-caught-in-ondo-molested-by-known-men-pics-t

It shouldn't be done that way

tunder fire u...way d video?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by HITTED(m): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2018
I don't believe this crap coz it's coming from an unreliable source, a local, copy-and-paste blogger for that matter. But assuming it's true, the girls have the right to sue or arrest those bastards for human right violation.

It's fagg0ts they should molest/beat up instead, not lesbians. Lesbians are desirable in our eyes.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Born2Breed(f): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

Taking laws into your hands is an offence.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Christmasdon(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2018
there are things we should allow God to handle.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by Billion2612(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by els0nm0rali(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2018
This is all shades of wrong.

Jungle justice has no place in a civilized environment.

The people who assaulted the women should be charged to court and they should face jail time too.

Lesbianism is wrong though.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by tete7000(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2018
We definitely can't cure evil with another evil...It is not possible.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2018
ClassRep001:

Chai my brother grin

XXNX is like a second home to me.

Its XNXX not XXNX. Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.