Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Free Tutorial On Photo To Art Using Photoshop Cs6 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Tutorial On Photo To Art Using Photoshop Cs6 (1258 Views)

Problems With Photoshop CS6 / Photoshop Tutorials: Splash Effect Photoshop Cs6 2018 / Please Rate My Photoshop CS6 Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On Photo To Art Using Photoshop Cs6 by e2ptech(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
For those who have being looking for means to learn how to create visual art using photo shop cs6 your prayer have just been answered. and guess what is free. I will give you video tutorial on doing nice and attractive art. here is my phone number +2348069614901. whatsap me. you can follow me on Instagram @e2ptech to see some of my work so you get inspired.Im just a guy who wants to empower youth with the little skill God gave to him. but mind you the video is totally free but brush and other materials you may have to drop tokens to get them. GOD BLESS. Here is my 1st tutorial video on art sketching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7USS0MZLM0 drop your comment for those who have started or msg me on Whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Free Tutorial On Photo To Art Using Photoshop Cs6 by e2ptech(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
just made an update on my YouTube channel
Re: Free Tutorial On Photo To Art Using Photoshop Cs6 by e2ptech(m): 2:41am On Jun 30, 2018
to learn log on to my blog www.e2ptech..com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Design / Graphic Artist Needed! / How Much Would U Charge An Oil Company/shipping To Design Thier Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.