Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,699 members, 7,837,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers (356 Views)

The Olympiad M.A.N Mathematics Questions That Was Held On The 26th Of March 2022 / Food Security: Don seeks stronger ties between researchers, local farmers / Jambites See The 40 English Questions That Came Out For Today's UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers by blackfish(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good evening everyone. I have an assignment to carry out which involve interviewing of local farmers engaging in maize or cassava production or both . I hereby solicit for help on "how to carry out the interview" and "what questions should i ask during the course of the interview". Thank you cc: Fynestboi
Re: I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers by Naijawebmaster: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
What area of interest do you want to cover? E.g farming tools, how much money they make etc.
Re: I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers by blackfish(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
What area of interest do you want to cover? E.g farming tools, how much money they make etc.
all aspects sir
Re: I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers by Naijawebmaster: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okay.
What challenges do they have in farming? Equipment, pest control, weather e.t.c
How do they manage the 'surplus' they get...are most wasted or sold off immediately?
Are they being able to cater for their needs via farming?

Kindly Google, you'll see so many. Thanks.
Re: I Need Interview Questions That I Can Ask Local Farmers by blackfish(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Okay.
What challenges do they have in farming? Equipment, pest control, weather e.t.c
How do they manage the 'surplus' they get...are most wasted or sold off immediately?
Are they being able to cater for their needs via farming?

Kindly Google, you'll see so many. Thanks.
thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Students Complain Of Inability To Check Their 2018 Waec Results / IMSU Aspirants & Direct Entry. / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.