Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? (468 Views)

»»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cheapest Place To Rent A 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos | Co-tenant / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? by winta2008: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
I was talking with a friend he told me that building houses for rent is just caging your money.
Re: Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? by SultanYoung: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
winta2008:
I was talking with a friend he told me that building houses for rent is just caging your money.
that's the good investment but buying land and reselling it after a period of time is the best investment
Re: Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's a great long term investment I cant wait to start as well.. with the right plans and Nigerian factors in consideration you'll be chill for long..
Re: Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? by joshboo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello guys trust me that's one of the best investments around currently but different factors affect how well your turn over is.
Type of house etc. I am a realtor and have proudly helped many clients through this phase of ifs and buts...
You cab reach me on [b]christalvilla.realtors@gmail.com [/b]for more enquiries or check previous posts for my number... Cheers
Btwn the best time to invest in the aforementioned is now... Once you purchase the appreciation and more starts...hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: Is Building Houses For Rent A Good Investment? by Chekitaut: 12:49am On Jun 26, 2018
winta2008:
If purpose is rent means you are a retiree using it as means of lively hood. Money spent for building for the purpose of rent is mob back after 10yrs or more.

(1) (Reply)

**** / 1 Shop 24sqm Inside Ikota Shopping Complex Scheme II, Lekki / Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.