Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How True Is This Story? A Church Read Entire Bible In One Day! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Is This Story? A Church Read Entire Bible In One Day! (229 Views)

The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible In 1684 With No Real Explanation / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Story? A Church Read Entire Bible In One Day! by noblejames: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Well, I believe that with God all things are possible but somehow I don't know whether to accept this story that I read. One thing you cannot take away from the white people is that when they are determined they are no two ways about.
You can read the story here and judge it yourself.
www.talking-christianity.com/2018/06/church-reads-entire-bible-in-one-day.htm

(1) (Reply)

The Words Of Your Mouth Can Destroy The Works Of Your Hand. / The Gospel By The Angels / Stop Arresting Pastors Who Speaks Against Bad Governance In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.