Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Enlargement Excercise Really Works - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enlargement Excercise Really Works (744 Views)

Master The "Jean Shin Jyutsu" - An Ancient 5 Finger Excercise For Whole Body / Can Excercise Really Cause Weight Loss. / Excercise And Fitness Hints On How To Live Longer.......msol Muzik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Enlargement Excercise Really Works by ckamal: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
I jst want 2 use dis 2 say dat d manliness enlargement stuff really works,i use 2 hv a 5 inches erection dis time last year though my fiancee does nt complain because i always make her excited b4 any intercourse bt i always wish i had a bigger manliness,though i hv been hearin of dis excercise bt i neva tried it out.just of recent i came across dis e.book online 2 mnths bk so i followed all d techniques like kegel,jelquing,stretcher nd 2day i can boast of a massive 7 inch when erect nd dis hs boosted my ego wit my girl nd even generally,so guys dnt settle 4 less cos dis really works,pls note dat am nt sellin any thin u can get all d info online.goodluck.
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by Scooby1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
Rubbish!
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by cuteconnec: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
Na wa oh! ok bros what is the title of the ebook that u read?
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by ckamal: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2010
visit pegym.com nd read thru,am nt here 2 advertise or sell any e.book ok?thanks
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by segemafia(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
yeah i knw abt it nd i actually used d kegel excercise to solve my premature expulsion dis really improved my sex life.i agree wit u my man the stuff works if u can stick 2 it nd follow d steps one after d other.
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by Scooby1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
LOOK AT SEGEMAFIA AND C.KAMAL PRETENDING TO BE DIFFERENT PEOPLE grin grin grin BLOODY CROOKS

segemafia:

A financial instituition that specializes in investments and Fund management presently require d services of business dev. Officers,applicants must be holders of B.sc or Hnd in management or social sciences,good pc user skills,articulate nd must be resident of Lagos or b willing to relocate.Intrested applicants should text their name,age,qualification to 08033744239 or 08059133420 on or before 20th,April.2010

c.kamal:

Application are hereby needed from young graduates with Hnd or Bsc in social sciences,management,and any other relevant discipline,prospective candidates must be computer literates,articulate,and with good communication skills,he or she must be ready to work under little or no supervision.
They also must be residents of Lagos and have good knowledge of its environs,intrested applicants should pls text their informations in this format Name,age,qualifications to 08059133420, 08033744239.

SEGEMAFIA AND C.KAMAL ADVERTISING THE SAME PHONE NUMBERS FOR THEIR VARIOUS SCAMS. BUSTED!!

BLOODY CLOWNS
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by segemafia(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2010
Scooby or what do u call ur self?i work 4 d company that am advertising 4 nd am at d management level,nd thru dis medium am proud 2 tell u dat sm unemployed people have gotten appointment with us,N.B_ i hv neva solicited 4 money frm anyone thru dis medium so why would u make such a wrong statement abt smthin u r nt sure of,i will say u r nothin bt a frustrated,jobless idiot cos if u hv smthin doin u wont b here 24/7 monitorin people's post.N.B AGAIN.I HAVE NEVA USED DIS MEDIUM 2 SCAM PEOPLE AND WILL NEVA WILL,THERE4 I CHALLENGE ANY ONE 2 COME OUT AND SAY I COLLECTED MONEY FRM HIM OR HER 4 D JOB APPOINTMENT.am nt what u think i am,if i cld i will sue ur jobless a** 2 court 4 assasination of character fool.
Re: Enlargement Excercise Really Works by Scooby1(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2010
Segemafia the point is FALSE ADVERTISING. You & C.kamal pretending to be 2 different users meanwhile it is one person operating 2 accounts.

C.kamal advertising FAKE PRODUCT for increasing d!ck size.

This is segemafia reply to the Advert:-

segemafia:

yeah i knw abt it nd i actually used d kegel excercise to solve my premature expulsion dis really improved my sex life.i agree wit u my man the stuff works if u can stick 2 it nd follow d steps one after d other.

segemafia you are trying to entice users to buy this fake product that is why u have 2 accounts. one ID to advertise ur fake product the other ID to recommend the fake products as been geniune. THAT IS FRAUD.

(1)

I Need Medical Books And A Mentor / I Am Hiv-positive And Pregnant. Will My Baby Be Born With Hiv? / Glaucoma ? Just Letting You Know